Roys enter race for unwanted Baghdad captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 4, 2010
South-West Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melb, Eintracht Frankfurt.
According to reports from Josh Bootsma Media, the Roys have entered the race for out of favour Baghdad legend Pugsley.

Outspoken TheGoatBaron is a leader of the move and thinks the move could be a real asset since we lost a player already to the Hawks, Pugsley would be an ideal replacement. It is rumoured that Pugsley has felt disillusioned with the Bombers after their poor season and a fresh start is maybe want he wants.

Mobbs was unavailable for contact during his end of season trip to the Congo jungles frollicking with the natives hunting for man-eating piranhas.

More to come...

Why would he want to move to the Golden Toilet with no pool when he gets to stay at the Ritz … which ironically has a golden toilet and a pool?

A golden pool in more ways than one 😳
We have a golden pool at the Roys, but you would have to fight Ed_Gein for it though. We also have golden showers, but that's not something I'm into though...

We have a golden pool at the Roys, but you would have to fight Ed_Gein for it though. We also have golden showers, but that's not something I'm into though...
Oh crap, thought you were the Royals, hence the Golden toilet thing.

The Roy’s have even less to offer.
We have goats
Doesn’t everyone?

We have goats and camels and sand, lots of golden sand.

Oh crap, thought you were the Royals, hence the Golden toilet thing.

The Roy’s have even less to offer.

Doesn’t everyone?

We have goats and camels and sand, lots of golden sand.
But is any of your goats a president of a Cricket club though?

Why would he want to move to the Golden Toilet with no pool when he gets to stay at the Ritz … which ironically has a golden toilet and a pool?
Cadsky did we approach Pugsley ? This person obviously thinks we did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think you've got a ways to go before you're smellier than damicky

RAT FACT:

Despite their reputation as sewer dwellers, mice and rats are meticulously clean and groom themselves for several hours each day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back