Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 16 Trades

I noticed quite a few of you don't have Fyfe in your line up - is that because the majority of you are going for overall wins?

Might be his shoulder issues too. I for one, do have him, and hope his shoulder stays in :)

I have 6 trades left and 110k or so and trying to decide whether it's worth trading Stanley to Suckling this week even with the bye, because he might become out of my reach with a massive score against the Lions.

I can also trade him to Broughton (obviously not this week due to bye) or Newman. Or wait a bit and see if Adcock improves, because he was playing well before he was struck down by cramp (due to lack of match fitness)

Thoughts?

side is ..

Backs:Goddard, Fisher, Deledio, Gibbs, Broughton, Murphy, Lower
Puopolo, Thompson, Toy
Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Judd, Hodge, Iles
Mzungu, Prestia, Irons
Rucks: Cox Sandilands
Smith, Tippet
Forwards: Pavlich, Franklin, Harvey, Goodes, Sylvia, N.Roo, J.Roo
I.Smith, Lynch, Dalhaus

7 trades left, 80k in the bank
looking to upgrade:
Iles > Boyd
and possibly Puopolo> H.Shaw
and J.Roo >Okeefe

So my question is would i be better off doing Sandilands to Lobbe or Smith to Lobbe ? thanks in advance

Thanks heaps Ed, Pure Ownage & MC Extra Dollop! I really appreciate the time you've taken to reply. As soon as I read my team back I realised I'm a premium short. I'll follow your advices as best I can. Cheers!

considering the bombers, blues. cats and north have the last 4 weeks off im going to ping off the players i have from those teams... first one in the barrel woudl you do Hurley for Talia and then upgrade Krakour for Pendelbury ?
im covered in my backline and hurley is kicking it in my backline bench n not playing as i have to many guns in at the moment...

7 trades left, might look at Sandi -> Lobbe and Krak -> ROK/Pav, which might leave me enough for Boak/Montagna -> Ablett in a couple of weeks

So what's everyone doing regarding Sandilands? Thinking of biting the bullet and downgrading to Lobbe but not sure of his job security (how much will Brogan play after announcing his retirement?) and Zac Smith as a second ruck. The thing is if I hold Sandilands he may suffer a setback/re-injure himself and he has a breakeven of 199 so if he comes back and doesn't play well, my trade options will be severely impacted.

I've been saying all year, I wish I had an extra two trades (only 4 left) :(

7 trades left, might look at Sandi -> Lobbe and Krak -> ROK/Pav, which might leave me enough for Boak/Montagna -> Ablett in a couple of weeks
Pav has a bye this week, ROK is playing GC. Both in very good form, I have the luxury of having both and are must trade ins IMO. I'd get rid of Boak, Saints are pushing for finals and Montagna will improve as the team goes.

half thinking about Smith who is looking tired > Lobbe and pocket 200k to upgrade L Thompson/Batchelor > Shaw or next week Broughton.

Would leave my side 6 trades left with roughly 70k left

Goddard, Deledio, Shaw/Broughton, Grundy, Enright, Suckling, Gibbs (Puopolo, Batchelor/Thompson, Lower)

Swan, Judd, Thompson, Ablett, Priddis, Pendlebury (Jacobs,Mzungu,Bewick)

Cox, Lobbe (Vardy, J Tip)

Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, Petrie, Chapman, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt (Darling, Richo, Siposs)

All trades now gone after getting rid of injured Dawes for NRoo

You're not meant to blow all your trades so early. How many years have you been playing?

I have 4 trades left; thinking about:

Sandi to Lobbe, Dawes to ROK

OR

Keep Sandi, trade Dawes to Brennan.

Rucks: Cox, Smith, Sandi, Keeffe
Forwards: Goodes, Chapman, Franklin, Dawes, Riewoldt, Pavlich, Petrie
E: Smith, Howe, Richardson.

Hey Guys,

Do you think Montag to Ablett is a sideways trade? I see it as an upgrade but then I will only have 3 trades left and $110k.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I am doing this trade myself mate. Some people will say its too sideways but the amount of points we are missing out on and having that Permanent captain choice makes it worth it IMO. Too bad I didn't do it 5 weeks ago like I was planning on:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am doing this trade myself mate. Some people will say its too sideways but the amount of points we are missing out on and having that Permanent captain choice makes it worth it IMO. Too bad I didn't do it 5 weeks ago like I was planning on:eek:

Monty will average 110+ in the run home, got other options to get ablett in?

Individual Teams Discussion, Rating etc.

Ok so im having a massive problem and its doing my head in thinking about it.

Team is my best 22

DEF Deledio, Fisher, Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Enright, Adcock,
MID Ablett, Pendlebury, Boyd, Judd, Thompson, Judd
FWD Pavlich, Goodes, Franklin, Chapman, J Riewoldt, N Riewoldt, Rioli
RCK Cox, Smith

Reserves

DEF Pederson, Jacobs, Toy
MID Hibberd, Iles, Bewick
FWD I Smith, Mzungu, Richardson.

Would the bests option be

Iles>Callinan
Richardson> ROK

My logic for this is come finals with ROK he could cover for the player byes & provide very good coverage for injury with MPP.

This would leave me with 5 trades.

I want another premium ruck soon so that would most likely leave me with only 3 trades

Or just wait? I will be facing 2 0's in my foward line i think:(

Currently ranked in top 3k and top in all my leagues.

The only negative i can think of is if my premiums start going down i could lose in the finals.

Re: Round 15 trades

cutting it fine there with the $600. i'd look at goldstein as worthy replacement. i also have the cyza problem. current fwd line is: cyril, pav, sylvia, goodes, yarran, jroo, nroo (smith, callinan, mzungu)

if rioli is out for a month +, who looks to be a good straight swap? im thinking its out of boomer, cloke, stevey j

ideas?

Anyone buying goldy now has rocks in their heads.....he´s screaming out for Hmac to get back into the team, which means less time for goldy. Youd be better off with the St Kilda ruckman he´s doing alright and a fraction cheaper.

My team side is

Backs: Deledio – Goddard – Gibbs – Shaw – Murphy – Broughton – Heppel (Lower – Thompson – Puopolo)

Mids: Pavlich – Judd – Ablett – Priddis – Swan – Goodes (Hibberd – Mzungu – B.Jacobs)

Rucks: Ryder – Smith (Sandilands – Bailey)

Fwds: ROK – Harvey – Franklin – J.Riewoldt – N.Riewoldt – Darling – Krakouer (I. Smith – Knights – Callinan)

I am after league win and have 6 trades left (traded Watson>Priddis this round) and $73k. I know that there needs to be some improvement, but as I have 22 players on-field playing should I wait a few rounds when I reach the finals to start trades?
There is so many options bearing in mind that nth, blues, cats, dons have byes in finals, but just not sure what to do.

Backs: Ive thought of options like trading out Heppel/Hibberd/lower for fisher.
Mids: Putting goodes or pav in the forward line and Mzgunu/Smith for Pendlebury/Boyd/Thompson.
Rucks: Trade out Sandilands for?? Have 3 playing ruckman already, so might be a waste of a trade.
Fwds: Darling/Krakouer/Knights for Chapman/Fyfe/Sylvia

Any thoughts?

Anyone looking to trade Sandilands, I'd say get on Lobbe before his price increase. He's played two games and is averaging over 90, got 110~ on the weekend.

I assume those looking to get Lobbe in are wanting to be able to use his Ruck/Fwd abilty to be able to swap him with Petrie. But why not save $75K and get J.Tippett (GS) who is also Ruck/Fwd. Granted he has not played (and maybe won't), but Lobbe may not either if the intention is to swap with Petrie who I assume would be played on the ground ahead of Lobbe?!

Not sure if it's a good idea to jump on Ablett at his price, but it's not going to drop below 550k unless he has an absolute shocker which is doubtful. Feel like I'm losing a lot points by not having him (also a perma C).

5 Trades left..

B: Deledio, Goddard, Gibbs, Enright, Suckling, Adcock, Hibberd (Lower, Jacobs, Coad)

M: Pendlebury, Judd, Swan, S. Thompson, Cross, Bartel (Prestia, Bewick, Callinan)

R: Cox, Sandi (Smith, Bailey)

F: Pavlich, ROK, Goodes, Franklin, Chapman, N Riewoldt, Didak (I. Smith, Mzungu, Howe)

Thoughts?

Have to trade out Watson this week.

Can upgrade up to $520,000

Was thinking a Saint in either Dal Santo or Montagna.

No more byes makes it attractive.

Thoughts?

Or any other mid?
Ryan Griffen is in great form and is ultra-unique with 3% having him, Bulldogs have a bye in Round 20 though. NDS is in much better form where as Montagna has had an injury riddled year and isn't at 100% quite yet.

Not sure if it's a good idea to jump on Ablett at his price, but it's not going to drop below 550k unless he has an absolute shocker which is doubtful. Feel like I'm losing a lot points by not having him (also a perma C).

5 Trades left..

B: Deledio, Goddard, Gibbs, Enright, Suckling, Adcock, Hibberd (Lower, Jacobs, Coad)

M: Pendlebury, Judd, Swan, S. Thompson, Cross, Bartel (Prestia, Bewick, Callinan)

R: Cox, Sandi (Smith, Bailey)

F: Pavlich, ROK, Goodes, Franklin, Chapman, N Riewoldt, Didak (I. Smith, Mzungu, Howe)

Thoughts?

That's a really nice team. Stand outs to me are upgrade Hibberd/someone to a premium in the backline, e.g. Fisher, and upgrade Didak or one of the others to Petrie/Sylvia/Fyfe etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back