Preview Round 8 v Fremantle Sunday May 5th 1pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
kick less goals
Surprised Season 10 GIF by One Chicago

Not sure why the club would bother trying to bring back Short straight away, have they learnt nothing from Hopper & Prestia injures? FFS Also Naismith on the interchange? named with Ryan, why do we name 2 rucks when only 1 will play. Are we trying to be clever? It's not clever its ******* shithouse.

Not sure why the club would bother trying to bring back Short straight away, have they learnt nothing from Hopper & Prestia injures? FFS Also Naismith on the interchange? named with Ryan, why do we name 2 rucks when only 1 will play. Are we trying to be clever? It's not clever its ******* shithouse.
were trying to loose. when you look at it from that perspective everything weve done this season makes sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part of he didn’t train all week don’t you get???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Chill brother. I wasn't the one saying he was coming in. He hasn't earned a call up IMO so it's whatever. Just feel sorry for the nailed on Cumbo-heads.

Screenshot_20240502-183935.png
This is what excites me the most. We are finally starting to transition away from McIntosh and Pickett on the wings.
I would have loved if McAuliffe or Sonsie was named where Pickett is and Pickett was on the interchange.

Slowly but surely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back