Review Round 8 (Q-Clash XXVI) Brisbane @ The GABBA - 5th May 2024 - 7:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

If we will tag, put Touk on Neale. He can nullify and win his own ball; plus Neale hates getting too much attention.

But we will have to be careful not to give away frees. Crowd will be out for blood and desperate for a win. Could really swing the umps if we give them anything.

Happened last year but yeah on 2nd thought i doubt it. Maybe Graham could do a role on him?
You're thinking of Touk Miller who tagged Neale out of the game in our big win over them last year. Dimma doesn't seem to like tagging so it seems unlikely this time around.

Bring on the QClash, the Suns probably haven’t been tipped by as many people to win one since both teams were awful 6 or 7 years ago. This would be the first serious notch on Hardwick’s belt and I really want to believe it will be. My heart says we win comfortably and run over the Lions in the third. But my head says we start slow and give up too big of a lead to pull back after half-time.
There are some serious questions going into the game which mostly hinge on what tactics the Suns will repeat from last season’s win. What will Brisbane have a response for and what will work again?......
https://eyesonthesuns.wordpress.com/2024/05/04/2024-qclash-i-can-last-years-win-be-repeated/

Bring on the QClash, the Suns probably haven’t been tipped by as many people to win one since both teams were awful 6 or 7 years ago. This would be the first serious notch on Hardwick’s belt and I really want to believe it will be. My heart says we win comfortably and run over the Lions in the third. But my head says we start slow and give up too big of a lead to pull back after half-time.
There are some serious questions going into the game which mostly hinge on what tactics the Suns will repeat from last season’s win. What will Brisbane have a response for and what will work again?......
https://eyesonthesuns.wordpress.com/2024/05/04/2024-qclash-i-can-last-years-win-be-repeated/
It looks like territory battle in the wet. Move ball forward at any cost.

It looks like territory battle in the wet. Move ball forward at any cost.
Can you tell our boys that .
We used an extra two three handballs and went for dangerous short kicks in bucketing ☔️.
I hope it’s not that wet.
All the best for the game
Really enjoying watching you guys play
Hopefully finally get into finals
That will be epic for the side.
Also how good is Tom berry going
Tackling beast and one of your best links in the chains with his loose ball gets and goal assists.
Just got to take his turn on goal when he is right bloody in front 😂
Anyway we desperately need this win so go Lions, but if you win just make sure you get into finals, and therefore take a few more big scalps
See yous at the game
Bring it

So is anyone upgrading from the included GA entry to the gabba to a reserved seat?
and if so, how much is it?
as an aside, i put my barcode number into the window and it said not found :rolleyes:
but maybe it worked for someone else?
I still cant seem to get my barcode number to work on the website. Was hoping to upgrade to a reserved seat

tbh, just hoping to not get blown out today. If ever there was a game to show any sort of back bone developing here it is. We know the blueprint for beating them, but they will be out to get us after last year and they are just far a more mature list.

Give Brisbane an inch and they can downhill ski like no others and I just can’t see us reeling them in with where we are currently at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Long is sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back