Review Round 8, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Gold Coast

Who were your five best players against Gold Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Very impressive performance considering the circumstances. I'm going to pretend that it got real windy in the third quarter when thinking back on this game.

Harry Sharp, Kai Lohmann, Bruce Reville and Logan Morris.

Take a bow boys, sensational tonight in an injury filled game with little rotations they gave everything.

Great win considering the circumstances, gutted for Darcy & Linc.

Last edited:
Some huge performances out there tonight. Happy for the team to get that win.

Nice to see some younger players out there.

Lohmann was fantastic, Zorko epic, Dunkley amazing and Andrews is just incredible.

that run of 10 behinds (some rushed...) hurt my soul

but even worse was the injuries (especially to my favourite McCarthy :()

a win is a win. can't take too much from that given the suns were deplorable, but I think our backs were amazing, the young guys did super well, and forgetting the trash accuracy, our forwards put in some effort tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extremely brave win after losing so many players early on.

Gutted for Linc and Gardiner. Linc especially enjoyed such a wonderful run without any major injuries.

Massively proud for me. Thats the effort and endeavour we've been missing all year. Leaders really stood up

Midfield stood up big time with some big efforts from the leaders. Neale was huge in the first half, gave everything to put us in a winning position. Dunkley shut down Rowell hard and was damaging himself. Berry was big, Sharp gave huge run and pressure all night. Clugg tried hard but couldnt quite put the icing on

Backline may have been almost as good. Andrews was another brickwall. On a young guy but dictated the backline. Payne and Lester did well on dangerous talls. Wilmot and McKenna did really well with the chaos of plans right out the window with their team mates out.

The young kids gave great energy. Lohman was massive, Reville had moments and then Morris was clearly buggered but tried hard. Love seeing the goal

Then there was Zorko. That was a monster of a game. Absolute leader who gave it all and provided so much drive from the backline

So good to see the young guys grab their chances...

Sharpie was really good, Cobra was good, Morris looked pretty dam good considering it was his second game and Bruuuuuce did everything he needed to.

Huge games by Dunks and Neale as well which will do them both a world of good.

Poor buggers were out on their feet but it'll be a game they can build confidence on given everything that happened tonight. Well done boys!!

Back