Game Day Round 7 - Longer vs Hardery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port to win by 3 goals. Saints to be kept to under 50 points.
Rozee bog and firms for the Brownlow.
Big Dix to kick five.
Port wins free kick count for the first time this year.

head and heart are conflicted.

Can Port win? Yes they only if they play 4 quarters and smart football

We'll be down about 20 points at quarter time. This will be close to the final margin. Ken and the happy clappers will say we were in it, except the first quarter. It's only going to be though, as St. Kilda from there just expended enough energy to keep that margin, as they want to keep themselves fresh and uninjured for more serious opponents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost certainly will play out as such ..

We get blown out early, then claw it back when the heats out so it’s a more respectful score without ever threatening to win the game and coach escapes scrutiny.

Then coach learns nothing.
878ad2843811cb2317b65378baa59e8b

Jon Ralph reporting a few of the boys have the cold. Hopefully they can perform like Jordan in his legendary flu game. Most likely just means Hinkley will be proud of the boys effort when we go down in a close one.

Jon Ralph reporting a few of the boys have the cold. Hopefully they can perform like Jordan in his legendary flu game. Most likely just means Hinkley will be proud of the boys effort when we go down in a close one.
Intentional media leak to soften a bad loss? I like this new proactive version of Ken, Julian Assange would be proud.

I actually don't mind our game plan against there's. We won't win buy won't be blown out.

They like to defend we like to lock it in up forward.
Could be a 2 - 1 lose
Their game plan is to kill you on turnover. We have been shocking at defending transition this season and i expect the saints to walk the ball forward like we have been allowing.

Ever since the stand rule changed we have looked all at sea. We were one of the best at exploiting the man on the mark and covering the inside kick. Now our players walk out of the protected area and guard an empty patch of useless grass. The opposition player then gets an extra 10 metres to run and kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back