Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good idea to me. Man thats a strong team you have there. Hoping to have mine resemble something liek that in a few weeks. :thumbsu:
Cheers mate, I think I will.:thumbsu:
I'd do it for sure.

Not that much of a drop to Wona...He's got 60+ in 3 games v. 3 "bad" teams to score against...Gram had 1 good one, 3 under 60.

Wish I had the extra few thousad to do something similar. :mad:

I have zero in the bank (well..$2k). The Gram-Wona downgrade gets the job done on its own.

So if you have Gram and Hill (or similar), you don't need any additional coin to do the same or similar trade.

downgrading bird to ebert/hinkley then hill>franklin, who should i get out of ebert and hinkley (bit of a raffle)?

I still want to get Kornes but might not be able to afford him now. Would it still be worth picking up a guy like Marc Murphy instead or should I just hang on and look for better upgrades down the track?

Right lads. I’m rank at this game. I’m coming 16th in my league but a bit stiff having played two blokes in the top 200 overall already.

I’ve got 700K in the bank and want to trade out Tuck & Bird or Mackay. I’ve got two options with that cash

A - Chris Judd & Shane Crawford, or

B - 2 out of Kane Cornes, Shaun Burgoyne & Nick Dal Santo

Which option should I take?

Right lads. I’m rank at this game. I’m coming 16th in my league but a bit stiff having played two blokes in the top 200 overall already.

I’ve got 700K in the bank and want to trade out Tuck & Bird or Mackay. I’ve got two options with that cash

What other midfielders you got?

If you have $700k in the bank, then (with trading Tuck & Bird out) you have enough to pick up Judd and Kornes/Burgoyne/Dal Santo. You can pick up virtually any 2 mids you want, wouldn't be bothering with Crawford.

Started well with avg of 2100 for first 5 weeks but now there is a gaping hole in my backline, fwds crumbling etc.
Backs: Cornes, Shaw, Mattner, Johncock, Ellis, Nicoski, Brown, (Taylor, Proud)
Mids: Corey, Dal Santo, Cross, Thompson, Stevens, Houli (Palmer, Bird)
Rucks: Sandilands, Simmonds, (Kreuzer, Hampson)
Fwd: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Didak, Rioli, Porplyzia, Dale Thomas (Hill, Tippett)
Have got 150,000 in bank and 18 trades left.

Not sure whether to wait for blokes like Milburn, Gilbee etc. to drop a little further and put up with Nico, Brown for a bit longer.
Would like to offload Taylor but rookies in Pears, Ibbo aren't that convincing.

Advice on next trades would be appreciated.
\Firstly that is a really good team good job.. i would get rid of nico as he isnt named this w.e and unless he puts a few good games in , in the two's i cant really see him getting back in for a while. I agree with you in the pears and ibbo arnt that convincing but if they could come good. I would just sit with brown for a bit longer he wont go down to much and has been puting up some average scores , he can only get better.

k `cornes and dal santo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deliberately went light with my midfield and they are seriously under performing. Loaded up on forwards who are also underperforming – Riewoldt, Brown, Pavlich, S Johnson. Mids are Stanton, Jones, Stevens, Houli, Palmer, Tuck ($232,100), Bird ($200,500), Mackay ($153,700). Balance is $711,400.

Balance + Tuck + Bird = $1,144,000. Leaves me with Judd + one out of Power, Cross, Hayes, Dal Santo, Thompson, Mitchell, Burgoyne, Kornes, Goodes amongst others.

Wouldn’t mind some cash to upgrade in a few weeks though. Tough.

Backs
C.Cornes
A.Mcleod
H. Shaw
N.J.Brown
G.Birchall
L.Gilbee
B.Symes

(ArmField ,Ward)

Sewell
Cross
Armitage
S.Thompson
Salopek
Griffen
(Tuck, Okeefe)

Rucks

Minson, Simmonds

(Hampson, Bailey)

Forwards
Franklin
Riewolt
R.Murphy
Pavlich
J.Brown
Rioli
Mckinley

(Jacky,Sellar)

Hey guys

Thinking of the following two options

1) Trading Beau Waters or Osborne for a guy like Andrew Mcleod for some consistency in the backline..its risky right now with thornton/osborne/bock/kenelly/shaw/brown/waters..leaving me with under a 1000 in the bank...though i use up only one trade

2) Trading Beau Waters or Osborne for Bradshaw and use the rest of the money i have to upgrade dane swan to Kornes/Dal Santo/Hayes (who would u suggest to be the most consistent)
Currently i have Ablett/Cross/Ling/Stanton/Mitchell/Swan in the mix

Which option is better for the long run ?

Thanks

I ditched Brett Kirk and replaced him with Cassisi.
Need Drummond to hurry up and return from his injury.
My half forward line is rocking, the full forward and forward pockets are full of rookies who won't get a game any time soon.
Also switched the side around a bit more, turned out i had players who scored higher listed in the reserves, than in the starting 18 or bench players. Adjusted that and i hope to score better this round.

I have 128k in the bank and am looking to upgrade either mundy or cloke, not sure who to upgrade for.

If i upgrade cloke i've got 505k to spend and if i upgrade mundy 516k to spend... any suggestions?

Also another option is upgrading Adcock to someone worth under 617k, like kornes and keep the extra cash for the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back