Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe trade in Pendles next week for Ablett... ?

Pendles is going to drop further in price with a massive Break Even

If you are going to leave jnr on the bench for a week you might as well wait it out for the full duration. Pendles will likely be at his lowest price next week but I'm getting him in for a cow and can wait until round 8 at the earliest to get him.

Fyfe moved to mid and traded for Rockliff, Ledger traded for Treloar to still have mid/fwd link, and Ablett on the bench.

When Ablett returns I'll have Pendles, Ablett, Murphy, J Selwood and Rockliff as my starting mids.. not bad..

If Fyfe plays then that may change..

With Sydney finally understanding what is wrong with Mumford, can i be confident he will start to string games together? As his late exclusion was due to a reaction to an injection.
Will his back hold up?
Or should i look to use a trade to NicNat?

Also trading Carrazzo > Suckling

Thanks in advance.

Just looking for opinions on this... I can either:

a) Trade Carrazzo out for Scotland and then next week/the week after trade out one of my mid rookies (JMac, Magner, Shiel or Ledger) for Murphy or...

b) Trade both Carrazzo out for Geary and Ledger out for Murphy this round...

Just looking for opinions on this... I can either:

a) Trade Carrazzo in for Scotland and then next week/the week after trade out one of my mid rookies (JMac, Magner, Shiel or Ledger) for Murphy or...

b) Trade both Carrazzo for Geary and Ledger for Murphy this round...

option a

With Sydney finally understanding what is wrong with Mumford, can i be confident he will start to string games together? As his late exclusion was due to a reaction to an injection.
Will his back hold up?
Or should i look to use a trade to NicNat?

Also trading Carrazzo > Suckling

Thanks in advance.

Hey mate,

I'd be quite wary of mummy... I had him but fropped him the week he got injured for Ryder (Sandi was also an option at the time)... I gues now is the time that you need to make the decision of risk vs reward... If you stick with him and he stays fit, he could be in the top 3 ruckmen come years end, but if he gets rested again then his price may drop to a point where you can't afford the likes of Sandi and may have to settle with a Kreuzer/Ryder type...

Personally, I'd be moving on now rather than give yourself more headaches over the next however many weeks the saga continues...

With Sydney finally understanding what is wrong with Mumford, can i be confident he will start to string games together? .

Yeah I think so. The problem will be sorted after a run with antibiotics so I'll be holding him for sure, even if he doesn't play this week.

my trades..

Jack Grimes to Tim Mohr (now on bench, bugg on ground)
Jack Reiwoldt to Stewart Crameri (while I can)

after that my only concerns are mumford and lake. having said that i've got 17 trades left:eek:

should I reverse and put up another piss weak score or keep em?
CHEERS!

Reverse. It's not worth trading grimes down to a bloke who has already increased in value. Downgrade Jack to Treloar and upgrade Grimes to Scotland.

*Edit, actually just realised you have only 17 trades left! I'd say maybe consider not doing any trades for a couple of weeks.

if you still have 20 trades after this then I say do it..more consistent player in a better side is a better option.

if you like me and burnt 2 nearly every week id hang on to martin.

my trades..

Jack Grimes to Tim Mohr (now on bench, bugg on ground)
Jack Reiwoldt to Stewart Crameri (while I can)

after that my only concerns are mumford and lake. having said that i've got 17 trades left:eek:

should I reverse and put up another piss weak score or keep em?
CHEERS!

I think it might be a little late to get Mohr in.

But I am more interested in your second trade. Stewart Crameri - a man I don't know a lot about. He came from out of nowhere to post a respectable average last season. So far I think he has the second highest SC average for a forward after Tippett. All this while only having a disposal efficiency around 60% and kicking 12 goals and 14 behinds. He is averaging 17.5 disposals and quite a few contested marks which is promising for a forward. I just haven't seen him play much and am hesitant about bringing him in but the stats from last year and so far this year plus the potential upside since he is clearly an emerging player has me very interested. Also is clearly a POD with only around 5000 having him and I prefer his round 12 bye given I have 3 premiums from the round 13 bye. Will he do a Whitecross and throw in a bad game after all the hype or will he continue to tear it up and average around the 100 - 110 mark?

Fyfe moved to mid and traded for Rockliff, Ledger traded for Treloar to still have mid/fwd link, and Ablett on the bench.

When Ablett returns I'll have Pendles, Ablett, Murphy, J Selwood and Rockliff as my starting mids.. not bad..

If Fyfe plays then that may change..

Careful. Can't reverse trades after todays game.

I thought you could as long as they don't involve Essendon or Collingwood players.

Carazzo > Malceski, Geary, Suckling or Scotland???

Read the red writing at the top of your team page. No reverse changes once partial lockout is in place. (After 2.40pm today).

I've gone Carrots > Scotland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you could as long as they don't involve Essendon or Collingwood players.

Carazzo > Malceski, Geary, Suckling or Scotland???

I'm going for Suckling, i think he's more reliable than Geary and Malceski.
Scotland is another good option, i just wonder if his court hearing mid-year might affect his performances?

Can someone tell me whether it's partial lockout or full lockout? I'm confussed as it doesn't state on the supercoach iPhone app..

Who do you guys think has the best scoring out of M.Johnson,Duffield,Suckling or Malcheski as i have to get rid of Carrazzo??

I'm tempted to go Suckling now.

Probably going Carrazzo -> Suckling and maybe Ledger -> Treloar

I'm tempted to go Suckling now.

Probably going Carrazzo -> Suckling and maybe Ledger -> Treloar

Birchall probably miss again which will help suckling, and he is very efficient by foot. Have you considered waters?

Flirting with 2 trades over the next round or 2.first up. Judd. Copping a good tag each week, while murphy just runs all over the ground racking in disposals. I could get murphy, pendlebury, Stanton, pretty much anyone! I just can't afford for judd to be having 90 points games.

The other trade I'm looking at is bartel for joey Kennedy (syd). Barring this week against his former club, this is Sydney's toughest week for the first 10 rounds and he will continue to dominate and score mid to low hundreds, again, a bit of a sideways trade, but it's an extra 20/30 points a week because no one else in my
League has him, we're as about 10 of us have jb.

All of the these trades leave me with at least 40k in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back