• The Tigers in a close one

Votes: 31 20.1%
  • I support Richmond so I'll just vote for them

Votes: 62 40.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see Celliss and Lennon in. Wanted to see more of McD and Arnot. We have enough experience in the team to carry 4 youngsters...2 of which are first round draftees. The Suns, Giants, Dogs did or are carrying more.

Appreciate the balancing act of selecting for a win immediately versus a win somewhere down the track.

It's a great point.
I don't get to see the magoos so what do I base my selection criteria on?
A player's name, numerology, feng shui, coz I like someone's haircut???
It's a mystery how people that don't see the twos pull names out of a hat as the solution.

Last edited:
Good to see Celliss and Lennon in. Wanted to see more of McD and Arnot. We have enough experience in the team to carry 4 youngsters...2 of which are first round draftees. The Suns, Giants, Dogs did or are carrying more.

Appreciate the balancing act of selecting for a win immediately versus a win somewhere down the track.

Lets be honest. The club didn't have Arnot in its best 48 at the start of this year. He would have to do something very special to get a regular gig at senior level. Look back at Miles last year. He has been the only one that I can remember for a number of years that simply demanded to be elevated to the senior list and selected in the senior team with exceptional performance after exceptional performance at VFL level. He was ready to go and hasn't looked back.

It's a great point.
I don't get to see the magoos so what do I base my selection criteria on?
A player's name, numerology, fend shui, coz I like someone's haircut???
It's a mystery how people that don't see the twos pull names out of a hat as the solution.
I was only funnin' :(

There's a new slow mo training vid on the Richmond website. Apparently it was shot in regular motion and becuase we're so slow they had to call it slow mo

There's a new slow mo training vid on the Richmond website. Apparently it was shot in regular motion and becuase we're so slow they had to call it slow mo

The turtle colony tigers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets be honest. The club didn't have Arnot in its best 48 at the start of this year. He would have to do something very special to get a regular gig at senior level. Look back at Miles last year. He has been the only one that I can remember for a number of years that simply demanded to be elevated to the senior list and selected in the senior team with exceptional performance after exceptional performance at VFL level. He was ready to go and hasn't looked back.

See that perspective...yet they did say stay, work hard, let's see what happens. And they did choose to upgrade him, not the other 2 TACers.

If there was/is more to get, we lose by not finding out. Agree we are not going to break the bank with/without him.

Loving the 2 newb ins, hopefully we're giving Lennon/Cellis the lions share of development (and get it right) and they can stay in the 1s from now on, even if its in easier positions than the midfield, we need their skills.

I dont watch the 2's but there dosnt seem much in the way of hbf's ready to replace Newy so dont mind him coming back in unless we start playing him forward. Chappy seems to be more influential than I thought as we were poor down back without him last game.

Vickery needs to get it right, with Griff cementing his spot and McBean/McIntosh coming through he might not get many more chances.

Go Tiges, best chance of beating Geelong tomorrow since...a loooong time, and its on our winning week...

No matter what the teams look like on paper this game is unfortunately typical of the type of game Richmond lose and it will burn off the last vestige of hope most of us have had for a good start to the season. Richmond typically lose this type of game and afterwards the hype and fanfare carried into the new season will majorly dissipate and we will settle back into the familiar discomfort of low expectations.

I really hope I am wrong. Come on z Tiges!

looking at the richmond/geelong game round 7, 2014 game highlights how crap Morris was and still is. How he is in the 22 is beyond me. Must be giving the match committee a few firm wristies

Like it or not, remains our best option on a small forward and with Nth next week I cant really see him going out.

There will never be a better time to beat Geelong.
MCG.
Cat's with injury concerns.
Down on form (mind you, we are too)

The time is now to kick start our season.

Get it done boys.

I don't know why but I just get the feeling Vickers is going to have a good one. I really hope he can prove the doubters wrong (inc. me)
If not, he's back to the magoos as soon as grif comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back