Autopsy Round 5: Richmond V Geelong @ MCG - Saturday 1:45PM, 02/05/15 - Changes for North

Select up to 5 players you considered today's best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing again but starting to sound like a broken record. Glad I took the mrs and the dogs for a road trip instead of staying home for it.

Watched bits in the car and listened to it, I think the Morris experiment is over, send him to the VFL let him learn how to be a defensive forward hell even bring kingy back to the club to work with him. Do we have anyone in VFL that can play the role, would prefer 'arnot teller' in the role tackles harder.

Hopefully deledio is back next week. Would love to see griff back in along side vickery and riewoldt. If they want jack up the ground need two big targets if we do that. Liked Corey Ellis game started slow got back into it.

Have we got richo as the goal kicking coach? No one can kick the sodas.

Yeah but we did it too.... Cotch got through also.... Selwood was able to get one when we tackled the other guy in there and he got the spill etc etc... IMO in happens far more in general play around the ground and that's when it gives me the sh1ts! I often feel as though the quality of our centre clearances isn't as clean as some of our oppositions.... A scragged kick forward while being tackled rather than a little give to a bloke running past and hitting up a target. Not a today thing per se but a general thing....
Bc we take of a second tooooo late. Stagnant and we only rely on luck or a screw up for the ball to come to us
We are not making the play. We are spectating at stoppages. Nat jones goal last week we spectated for three mini passages with no one at him. Nothing changed again
Coaching dept is poor

After a tough week in the media for the bloke, you guys should be damn proud of the way Houli played today.
Cotchin and martin couldn't of done much more either, tried there guts out.

I just feel like you guys need to rejuvenate your whole club with a new face as coach. If you hit a home run on your next appointment there is no reason why you guys can't be top 4. If Beveridge can get the dogs playing as good as we are, then why couldn't you guys do it with a far superior list than ours?
Chin up boys !

Bc we take of a second tooooo late. Stagnant and we only rely on luck or a screw up for the ball to come to us
We are not making the play. We are spectating at stoppages. Nat jones goal last week we spectated for three mini passages with no one at him. Nothing changed again
Coaching dept is poor

That's that defensive, reactive, lack of confidence stuff. We need to get back to hunting the ball.... 2012/13 style.... wonder if it's possible...

Next week changes for you?

I'd go (if fit): Lids, Griff, Grimes in... Lloyd, Batch and Newy/Morris out (prob Morris). Newy to go to Thomas next week.... Who cares to go to Nahas.... Hunt needs a good week on the track too....

Give Lennon another crack (he needs to develop at senior level.... If Griff is no good, then I'd bring Elton in (to play back) and play Astbury forward....

Lennon was off but **** me, give the kid a decent run at it and let him find his way.
He's shit scared he'll make one wrong decision and get dropped again= which is exactly what will happen.
Persist with the kids Dimma
See your point but we need players not to be shit scared and grab the opportunity by the balls so to speake. Lennon has had opportunities before and today and I underline stats as i have not watched the game he failed. Compare him to first gamer and I say Lennon has some sole searching. Rember most ofus dont want games giffed, and this needs to begin with these kids. Look at Vickery now to many gifted games

The defensive mindset is also an issue with the so called gameplan. The first instinct is to look sideways to a player on his own. Geelong and Melbourne were on to this,
What did you (or anyone else) make of TV's game?

I will give SOME benefit of doubt that maybe he was nervous/rusty/whatever - but what is different from the bloke who played last year? Still spent ages standing around, still a decent first effort but no 2nd or 3rd, still drops easy marks and fails to capitalise on oppurtunities. Not a forwards arseh*le IMO.

Griffiths is a better option up forward. At the moment, I'd keep Vickery in the side and even leave him there when Griff returns. We really need a third tall. I called for Astbury to be played forward against Melbourne. I still think that he can play up forward.

Griffiths is a better option up forward. At the moment, I'd keep Vickery in the side and even leave him there when Griff returns. We really need a third tall. I called for Astbury to be played forward against Melbourne. I still think that he can play up forward.
Jack/Griff/Astbury then.

Tyrone is such a passenger it's out of this world. It's ruck or nothing for him IMO, not that he does that well either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just Play the kids.

Sack the Coach

Finish in the bottom 4 get a good draft pick and then trade players for more draft picks then let the rebuild start again.

I said this last year after 3-10 and then we won 9 in a row, Just hoping history might repeat.

Just Play the kids.

Sack the Coach

Finish in the bottom 4 get a good draft pick and then trade players for more draft picks then let the rebuild start again.

I said this last year after 3-10 and then we won 9 in a row, Just hoping history might repeat.

dimma wants to prove last ear wasnt a fluke and be 2-10 and win 11 in a row

Just Play the kids.

Sack the Coach

Not top players I hope. We aren't Carlton bad. And we have enough young talent supplementing our star players.

A good pick, trade/FA IN some good players, trade out fringe players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 5: Richmond V Geelong @ MCG - Saturday 1:45PM, 02/05/15 - Changes for North

Back