Game Day Round 20 vs. GWS @ MCG – Saturday, 7:30 pm AEST

How many goals for Big Jesse?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, Oliver at that last bounce was disgusting.

A first yearer swooped on the loose ball, and Oliver decided he wasn't getting it, so literally put his arm's n the air and said to the GWS 2 players: he's all yours.

Windsor was mown down, game over

Did you expect anything more? He is pathetic.

Why pay $250k pa for James Peatling to win 8 clearances when you can pay north of $1.5m for Clayton Oliver to win 6?

Seriously, Oliver at that last bounce was disgusting.

A first yearer swooped on the loose ball, and Oliver decided he wasn't getting it, so literally put his arm's n the air and said to the GWS 2 players: he's all yours.

Windsor was mown down, game over
Ripped the ball out of Amw hands earlier in the game too.

Seeing Hogan sook it up a couple of times in the last QTR makes me glad he is off our list.

As good as he is, it's just ludicrous that he still does it to his teammates.
Is it really any different than what May does?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why pay $250k pa for James Peatling to win 8 clearances when you can pay north of $1.5m for Clayton Oliver to win 6?

Aww don't be mean to Clarry. He had 26 disposals at 50% disposal efficiency but that's OK, because he's a very special guy.

Someone will probably bump his thread because of that bog average performance.

Aww don't be mean to Clarry. He had 26 disposals at 50% disposal efficiency but that's OK, because he's very special guy.

Someone will probably bump his thread because of that bog average performance.
I don't give a shit about efficiency, because we all know he is terrible at it You know what impressed me about him tonight? He was back to hunting the ball and being hungry for it. Easy to kick someone when they are down but he was far far from our worst.

I don't give a shit about efficiency, because we all know he is terrible at it You know what impressed me about him tonight? He was back to hunting the ball and being hungry for it. Easy to kick someone when they are down but he was far far from our worst.

Yeah he's an easy target and his last couple of efforts were poor.

He's nowhere near what he was but tonight was a decent effort.

I still don't think he should be playing for selection integrity reasons but tonight he was mostly solid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree he was better than earlier in the year, but still very average for what we pay and should expect.

It's also easy to kick someone when they're down when they're continually down due to their own actions. Fun too.

His efficiency is literally what costs us goals.

So you're happy for him hunting the footy but don't care that when he does get it, he gives it straight back to the opposition?

Ok.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 20 vs. GWS @ MCG – Saturday, 7:30 pm AEST

Back