Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley they wont drop greenwood, he wasn't that bad. If they were going on form, Adelaide should drop she-male Sloane.

Choose 4 from their bench

Betts Lever BCrouch all locks imo

1 more spot in the 22

Shirley they wont drop greenwood, he wasn't that bad. If they were going on form, Adelaide should drop she-male Sloane.
They've already given him a rest this year, wouldn't surprise me if they do it again before finals.

Betts, Lever and BCrouch locked? Pick one of Greenwood, Seedsman, Otten and Milera.

No donuts with SP Witherden and SP Greenwood covering JPK and Danger.

Fingers crossed Greenwood survives the cut otherwise I'll have some thinking to do. Would prefer to hold onto my 2 trades for as long as possible.

Top 4 in most of my leagues so a win isn't essential. Would be nice though.

Trouble is Betts will be named.

Mite be a late out but he'll be named imo
Yes was named .....but on the bench, if was a certainty he'd be named on the field ....was apparently still sore on Monday ...they won't risk him

Lever will take Ottens spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team without using my last trade. :drunk:

Greenwood and Bolton at F5 and F6, both a chance of being dropped! :eek::fire::fire:

No idea what to f@rking do? :(

View attachment 399241
Greenwood will play, no idea about Bolton.

Only because I can envy your ranking, I'll give you my idea so you can ignore it.
Because Witts will probably miss 2 with that injury
Nank to fwd, Bolton to bench, Witts out, Gawn in.
Only one of Greenwood and Bolton needs to play then.

Time to use that last trade.... Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...DO IT ...

Greenwood will play, no idea about Bolton.

Only because I can envy your ranking, I'll give you my idea so you can ignore it.
Because Witts will probably miss 2 with that injury
Nank to fwd, Bolton to bench, Witts out, Gawn in.
Only one of Greenwood and Bolton needs to play then.

Time to use that last trade.... Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...Do it ...DO IT ...

Yeah might do it if Bolton gets dropped.

I'll be pissed off though if that campaigner Witts comes back next week and makes a full recovery. :mad::thumbsdown:

Got to assume Greenwood is out too.
Named on an extended bench with plenty of guys ahead on the pecking order...and still 3 full days for that extended bench to recover from any niggle they had earlier in week.
Oh yeah. Its not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back