Game Day Round 17 v Fremantle Optus Stadium Saturday July 6th 8.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this team collapses every week is so ****ing pitiful and beyond shit to put up with as a supporter. Is it ****ing addressed or we going to put a positive spin on the rest of the game every week. So sick of it.

The way this team collapses every week is so ****ing pitiful and beyond shit to put up with as a supporter. Is it ****ing addressed or we going to put a positive spin on the rest of the game every week. So sick of it.
clockwork. it must be mental

**** you lot are a pack of annoying whinging pussies. I liked this place better before the flags. You all either got spoiled and turned into w***ers, or you're newcomer bandwagon sack lickers. Get ****ed all of you.
Oh are you upset little flower child

**** you lot are a pack of annoying whinging pussies. I liked this place better before the flags. You all either got spoiled and turned into w***ers, or you're newcomer bandwagon sack lickers. Get ****ed all of you.
what did people expect to happen to us after making finals and being at the top for a decade combined with pure AFL corruption

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freo whinged to the umps now their forward get kissed on the dick

Mate seriously do you know where in rebuild and rejuvenation. If you think kids all of sudden can play 4 quarters give me the secret formula. If anything it's the senior blokes should be carrying this team plenty out there.

Cracking melt/spray. Might need a new term for it. Maybe the “sprelt”.

Brown tries to 'fend', gets tackled and getsbpinged HTB in the 1st quarter. Chapman literally fends at CHB, doesn't get a handball away, drops it and ump calls play on...
It's the umpires fault?????????
It is the umpires fault???????
It's the umpires fault????
It's the umpires fault????

I’m glad you enjoy getting smashed by 50+ every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back