VFL Round 17 - Collingwood vs Geelong at Victoria Park (Pies WON 92-42, replay links in the OP!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox should of had three that quarter, umpires didn't pay one that was clearly a mark. Not a bad effort for a bloke who spends a third of his time in the ruck.

Normally I like watching the 2s mainly to see some of the young blokes. Other than Cox, it's bloody depressing at the moment.

Any clue what happened to Goodyear and Broomhead?

Oxley looking quite dangerous in the fed pocket. But I agree with earlier sentiments, our VFL side is full of players that are past it, and VFL listed. Tom Phillips the only kid out here today who's knocking on the door

Normally I like watching the 2s mainly to see some of the young blokes. Other than Cox, it's bloody depressing at the moment.

Come on, the majesty of Wyatt, the mercurial charms of Golds, the....um...anything, anything at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic !!
That was a total smashing.. Very impressive half.
So much pressure on the cats and winning nearly every hard ball.
I get so much more joy from the vfl then the afl these days. More people should get to the games.
It is bloody freezing today tho

Pies all over them like a cheap suit... Very impressive

It's a disgrace the Bob Rose Scoreboard scoreboard has not been fixed. The richest club in Australia and only one side of the ground can see the score - on an under 14's scoreboard

Couldn't agree more. One of my pet hates. The electronic scoreboard is 5 or 6 years old and has never worked!

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 17 - Collingwood vs Geelong at Victoria Park (Pies WON 92-42, replay links in the OP!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back