Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley Reid’s conduct, in a word…has been pathetic.

Does this kid want the ball anymore, or is he only interested in mouthing off at the big names?

Some will say ‘I like the way he goes about it. It shows he’s got heart’.

Reid is looking soft, angry and totally distracted.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The sad things is Melbourne youngest are showning something unlike ours

Would of been a great game to give Harvey some minutes

JWalliams should be playing instead of Darling

Dewer or Culley in for Hutch

The players don't like or want to play for Simmo

Simple!
Is this thing about the players not happy with Simmo actually a thing Phil?

The players are playing like it's a matter of not it but when with Simpson. Total uncertainty, stuck in no man's land. No consistency player to player because everybody is waiting for a change in management.

It's untenable, they just need to sack him now. We're way beyond arguments for and against, it doesn't even matter at this point. There just needs to be a change.

Does this kid want the ball anymore, or is he only interested in mouthing off at the big names?

Nearly like he is a 19 year old expected to be our best mid with absolutely zero support around him.

Do you actually blame him in the shit show of a club?

It's putrid from the top down and probably something he wasn't expecting

Not even the player protect him from getting hammered.

Imagine having to come back for the second half. Simmo rushing down to the bench is getting irritating as hell. Like if you are going to rush mate it should be for a taxi back to the hotel.

This guarding defensive space gameplan which looks to supporters as just chasing tails is getting ripped apart more often than not

Jeez Reid looks out of sorts.

Can’t pick up the football

Copping physical attention everywhere he goes.

Can't ever remember a 19 year old being singled-out so much week-in week-out as Reid currently is by opponents.

Yet despite all the scragging and holding and beating up that he his receiving, once again not a single free kick has been paid against it.

The double standard that currently exists for Reid compared to what is continuously paid elsewhere to the likes of N.Daicos and M.Rowell needs to be called out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be it for Simmo you'd think.
I just fired off an email to the club for the first time ever. Politely told them I won't be attending any more games or renewing my membership unless something changes. Hopefully a few thousand others do likewise. I haven't been a Simmo basher but enough is enough.

Imagine having to come back for the second half. Simmo rushing down to the bench is getting irritating as hell. Like if you are going to rush mate it should be for a taxi back to the hotel.

This guarding defensive space gameplan which looks to supporters as just chasing tails is getting ripped apart more often than not
Guaranteee shot on goal as soon as we turn the ball over in the forwardline

So demoralising

Nearly like he is a 19 year old expected to be our best mid with absolutely zero support around him.

Yes he’s young.

But has no one at the club taken him aside in the last month to say ‘Listen champ, you’re a fantastic footballer, but you need to STFU and focus on the footy, instead of inciting incidents with every big name you pass on the field?’

There’s zero doubt that the exchange with Gawn on the half time siren ended with the big man telling young Harley to grow the f*** up and show a little respect.

Reid is embarrassing himself.

I just fired off an email to the club for the first time ever. Politely told them I won't be attending any more games or renewing my membership unless something changes. Hopefully a few thousand others do likewise. I haven't been a Simmo basher but enough is enough.
That might be the firstarter for Q3

Yeah probably a factor. Nothing wrong with admitting it’s a **** up it doesn’t really matter.
I would hate to be a backman in this team, they get the ball and there is zero movement. It must soul destroying for them to constantly cut off ball coming in , and then to have no one presenting for them.

Copping physical attention everywhere he goes.

Can't ever remember a 19 year old being singled-out so much week-in week-out as Reid currently is by opponents.

Yet despite all the scragging and holding and beating up that he his receiving, once again not a single free kick has been paid against it.

The double standard that currently exists for Reid compared to what is continuously paid elsewhere to the likes of N.Daicos and M.Rowell needs to be called out.
Spot on.
Best post of the day.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Definitely not going next week to the 100 point demolition by Brisbane

I would hate to be a backman in this team, they get the ball and there is zero movement. It must soul destroying for them to constantly cut off ball coming in , and then to have no one presenting for them.
Not wrong there at all. 90% of our issues would be fixed by having a competent midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back