Preview Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Better half surprised me with tickets for this week

We had to cancel our memberships for financial reasons and haven’t had a chance to go to the footy this year

She was under the impression that we should win this week because assumes Carlton are still shit… she also brought tickets for a dry bay by accident 😂

At least she had good intentions

We had to cancel our memberships for financial reasons and haven’t had a chance to go to the footy this year

She was under the impression that we should win this week because assumes Carlton are still shit… she also brought tickets for a dry bay by accident 😂

Can still drink in a dry bay, we won’t tell anyone lol

What

Bless her

2017 was only as satisfying as it was because of the journey to get there.

I hope it doesn't take 37 years this time, but I'm excited to watch us build.
Yep anyone who hangs shit on me about Richmond this season get the same reply...when was the last time your mob won 3 out of four. I'll cop it from Hawks fans or even Cats fans but the rest of them can gagf

Not sure we benefited that much, our recruiting back then was run by a bingo caller
Just taking the piss mate. My brother is a blue bagger and I've had a lot of fun with him over the last 10 years. Now he's giving it back to me. Got a decent squad there now, gotta nail finals. That is the big test.

Just taking the piss mate. My brother is a blue bagger and I've had a lot of fun with him over the last 10 years. Now he's giving it back to me. Got a decent squad there now, gotta nail finals. That is the big test.
I am interested what went wrong with your brother that he is Carlton and you are not lol.

I gave you lot heaps in the past, but still bought a Tigers membership when your tin rattling days started

Your recruiting improved 10 fold from about 2006. Marsh started the ball rolling

And spot on, we need at least 1 flag with this group, but then stay at the pointy end

I like a lot of your kids, you'll bounce quick

But, I hope we spank you in the meantime

I am interested what went wrong with your brother that he is Carlton and you are not lol.
Other brother is a Tiger too but yeh younger brother didn't get the email or something. 😂

Edit - email = telegram/Morse code

There were rumours flying around about him being found on the doorstep when he was a baby, in a wicker basket and a silver spoon stuck in his mouth (which makes sense). He drives a Range Rover too so there's that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if Blight, Balta and Miller all play down back, do we rest Broad this week then take him on the WA trip given it's his home state?
Play Broad forward, it's not like we have anything to lose. He runs all game, is good in the air, as brave as they come and he is a proper footballer. Balta is a bit the same but not a natural forward, why not have a look at Broad forward, it is after all our biggest problem, they have to do something. Does anyone think Kosi, Grey or Bauer would do better.

All big key forwards get the defenders hanging off them, we had two of them in Lynch and Riewoldt. Geelong had two of them in Hawkins and Cameron. Neither duo got anywhere near the free kicks from the umpires that your duo get. Hawkins did get away with shoving players in the back a lot I guess. They’re not defended any differently, they’re just for whatever reason, umpired differently.
This is just jumping at ghosts. If you look at Curnow vs Lynch, Lynch has 5 out of the 7 seasons between them averaging above 1.4 Frees/game. Charlie has 2 out of the 7.

Prime Lynch got more frees and still couldn't win a Coleman.

She'll enjoy the game on her own in the dry area ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back