Review Round 16 = Gold Coast 101-90 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

This was one of those games where our intensity wasn’t up to standard, especially in the first half, and it was evident in our missed tackles. They made us pay.

When we needed a lifting goal in the third quarter, we kicked behinds.

The better team won on the night.

Lot of reasons why we lost that game, but i felt we had them on toast at the end and Darcy Cameron's panicked kick forward got them back in the game in that last few minutes.

Lost the game at selection. Starting Sullivan over Richards and playing Markov over Dean was foolish.

Our back line is a serious issue and needs to be rectified in trade week

The loss we deserve. On to next week
Agreed. Dean was building well with back 6. Markov was not in good form before the injury. Richards is A grade Sullivan is not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inexcusable to have such a lack of effort and run for three quarters coming off the bye.

We should have been fresher

Last edited:
Absolutely disgraceful performance.

Framptons worst game of the year.

Did not deserve to win that at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Frampton be 1 of the Worst Players with a Premiership Medallion

Players outside of Nick thought they still on Holiday

Great last quarter but we shat the bed late. Nick Daicos was enormous in the second half, pure class.

Frampton, Moore… awful. Crisp… awful. Richards needs to start, Sullivan probably needs a run in the VFL.

Gold Coast deserved to win, better and harder at the contest.

We need to learn from this loss. We are a pressure side and must bring it from the opening bounce.

Back at the G against the Bumbers. Season on the line.

Because it wasn’t worth a 50m.

Less have been paid but that didn’t decide the game. They were much better than us and we were lucky to be that close at the end.

IQ in a serious form slump. Apart from his contested marking I can’t think of another strength he has at the moment. Real turn over merchant. Hope he can turn it around.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can’t just get beaten to the ball all game, out run, pushed aside - but play 15 mins of good footy - and expect a win.

I reckon us pinching another win with minimal intensity would have been no good for us anyway.

We aren't winning a flag playing like that. Better off playing without the blokes that came back in. Gave them the win at the end. I've run out of superlatives.
De Goey was pretty good…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back