Round 16 - Changes vs Bullflogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever caused this :
exterminate doctor who GIF by BBC America

What happened?

Was when they were doing full ground 18v18. The boys were going in pretty hard. He looked to hurt his ankle in a big contested pack, stayed on but on his haunches and then in the next play got dumped by big Hugh.
Went off to the side flexing his shoulder. Took his boot off….then went into the rooms. I thought he might be in trouble with an ankle…ahhh not concussion.
To add to it, Fordy got absolutely poleaxed in the forward line and sat out the next session when I left, was worried he might be stuffed not George!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was when they were doing full ground 18v18. The boys were going in pretty hard. He looked to hurt his ankle in a big contested pack, stayed on but on his haunches and then in the next play got dumped by big Hugh.
Went off to the side flexing his shoulder. Took his boot off….then went into the rooms. I thought he might be in trouble with an ankle…ahhh not concussion.
To add to it, Fordy got absolutely poleaxed in the forward line and sat out the next session when I left, was worried he might be stuffed not George!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ffs greenwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The effort and mindset isn’t all on George.

This will actually show us exactly where we are at.

There is next to no reason for there to be any dip in team defence.

I'm a bit glass half-full on this too. George gets a rest and others get some opportunity. If the Warlord is getting smacked around at training then things sound pretty intense too. The boys are starving for another go at it. Loved the unsociable aspects of our game last week and really hope we can take it up to the Dogs.

I opened the George thread as it was unfolding and with the way people were carrying on with no context/links posted, I had thought he'd done his hammies or an ACL or something. My heart stopped as I raced to Twitter...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back