Round 16 - Changes vs Bullflogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Who’s going on Saturday? Our form in the last 3 weeks has made me look forward to going again. Before that I’d be there trying not to focus on the inevitable flogging too much but rather on the development of Georgey, Sheez, Kerch and co. Almost forgot how good it is to be playing well and in with a chance of winning.

Who’s going on Saturday? Our form in the last 3 weeks has made me look forward to going again. Before that I’d be there trying not to focus on the inevitable flogging too much but rather on the development of Georgey, Sheez, Kerch and co. Almost forgot how good it is to be playing well and in with a chance of winning.
I’ll be there, with my son.

We'll also be going..

Yep, going to this one, with trepidation... Still scarred from some stinging losses I've seen live at the hands of the Bulldogs, including one years ago when they came back after we led by at least points at Docklands, think it was 2004 or thereabouts.

Beating them to get on top of the ladder in the final game of 1998, at the MCG, is a highlight on my memory reel (sadly, that campaign ended with one of the worst days at the footy I've ever had).

Looking back we've had some very high scoring games when we've played the Bulldogs.

C'mon North! 💙

it almost feels weird to approach watching a north game with excitement rather than dread. dont think we'll win but expecting to be compeititve again

Out: Pink, Shiels
In: Dawson, McKercher
You get the sense the players finally know what they have to do. Earlier, they appeared to be clueless as regards what was required to compete. That lift in confidence on its own enables them to go that bit harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were due some BS, I feel like we've had an okay run compared to other teams... I hope George is okay, and that Will can take this opportunity to cement his place in the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back