Round 15: St Kilda vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow you two remind me of how i dislike some people with a passion. I say we haven't lost a game by 30 points and now i got to have the we lost by 33 to North, nyer i'm right!

Grow up and GTF away from me, permanently!

and hey guess what, hawks won by 35 but still doesn't change my statement. Saints haven't been out of a game this year.

WTF is with the 10 goal comment? You know you are a knob and now you want to capitalise on it
I'd say suffer in your jocks, but it appears you'll be celebrating there instead.

Wow you two remind me of how i dislike some people with a passion. I say we haven't lost a game by 30 points and now i got to have the we lost by 33 to North, nyer i'm right!

and hey guess what, hawks won by 35 but still doesn't change my statement. Saints haven't been out of a game this year.

WTF is with the 10 goal comment? You know you are a knob and now you want to capitalise on it

Are you drunk? You are swinging haymakers at everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow - you have hit rock bottom and now started to dig. You keep going because you are a winner:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15: St Kilda vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back