Game Day Round 12, 2024: West Coast vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would like to see more from Maric and Yeo, our forward line hasn't looked amazing but the back line has.

Also, how many tackles has Reid broken in this game alone?
29 broken in his first 10 games.
Next best is 13

Really feels like this entire game has been about who roves the pack best. Each side has probably had two or three moments rebounding from the back 50 that they’d like to put on the highlight reel, but through two quarters it’s been a pretty shocking game for ball movement.

Would like to see Gov get on the footy more as our exit option and start being surgical.

Ryan working hard to present, JD too. Maric and JWill quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, of less importance but somewhat interesting.

Reid leads the game for distance covered at 8kms. Gaff isn't in the top 5 (playing well though just interesting).

I wonder if he stays in the middle in the second half and can put out 15-16kms as a mid or if they have plans to rest him forward for a bit.

Reid leads the game for distance covered at 8kms. Gaff isn't in the top 5 (playing well though just interesting).

I wonder if he stays in the middle in the second half and can put out 15-16kms as a mid or if they have plans to rest him forward for a bit.
Spent about 5 minutes at full forward in the first term, maybe the second or certain, so I’d say he’ll be there a bit.

You boys should have never let him go.
Way To Go Thumbs Up GIF

Really good signs. Didn't look like he was labouring at any point despite being dominant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back