Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is my only concern.

fanfooty suggests hes been a deep fwd all year. last 3 years inside mid.

I am worried now :(
Like I said he has played 90% of game time up forward all year.

I thought he would play more in the midfield last week with Wingard out but that did not eventuate.

I can't see his playing time in the midfield increasing based on the above.

Like I said he has played 90% of game time up forward all year.

I thought he would play more in the midfield last week with Wingard out but that did not eventuate.

I can't see his playing time in the midfield increasing based on the above.
Predominantly forward would be a nightmare.

Wines doesn't fill me with consistent confidence too

It's not as if Shaw is a complete crab.

My opponent had him on the weekend and i was losing my mind at some stages. Think he was on 40 at qtr time or 60 at half time, and then he just dropped off in the 2nd half and could probably have been awarded a few more points for some efforts in the last quarter but CD gave them to other players.

Grateful i didn't trade him in 3 weeks ago, but i wouldn't be trading him out now if i had him.

Your right! Shaw isn't a complete crab.... he's a crab with his 2 front claws missing... completely ****ing useless!!! :mad:

And yes, he's been in my team since the start of the season :oops::'(

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett > Greenwood
Marchbank > Scharanberg
Hampton > Laird

Thoughts?

I have to be aggressive with trades because my bye prep was awful and I'll be like 6 players short if I don't do 3 trades. :$
How are you off for round 13 ? .....you're bringing in 3 x rnd 13 players?

Apart from that solid selections ;)

Some Port loser come and talk me out Wines.

I'm very very into him, and it's not just lust. Why does he have this effect over me?
Just can't see Wines as a top 8 mid .......many many better options this year IMO

whats the better option trade in wines or sloane??
Thinking the extra money will let me get Rocky next week if fit?

I have JJKennedy and I'm trading him. No guarantee of anything from the mouths of club officials that makes me believe he'll be back for rnd 13, which is crucial, gone for mine. I got JSelwood for him for cost of some extra bucks, same bye round, better scorer. Have the extra Fwd/mid anyway. Leaves room for Nank to get back to fwds with trading in some ruckman soon.

I'm tossing up bn sandi and jjk - do you think jjk better to trade out even if they both miss 2 games?

This is my only concern.

fanfooty suggests hes been a deep fwd all year. last 3 years inside mid.

I am worried now :(
???? over his groin injury, may play mid tonight .....but will he consistently or be managed by playing him in the less demanding forward role .....lots of ????

whats the better option trade in wines or sloane??
Thinking the extra money will let me get Rocky next week if fit?
In isolation Sloane .....however if Wines allows you to get Rocky, that combination may sway the decision .....me, i want to see one game from Rocky first to see how he plays after the shoulder injury .....will it affect his play ala Ablett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back