Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just through a whole week of much thought and planning for the bye out the window :p... As usual with a rushed trade of.
Karnezis > Staker
Loony > Minson

Can i pat the puppies;) good to see your going for another huge score this week:cool:.

last two weeks have netted 4950.
puppies bite - be careful.

Bartel or Selwood will be the top scorer in the wet tonight.

does anyone have any stats on true wet weather games - eg: spread of points? my gut says the spread is a lot more even... but its only a feeling.
If i had Swan as VC i'd take his 130 everyday
buddy and Nicnat certainly appealing but it's a ballsy move... may have to consult the puppies for direction

Yeah Jselwood price like swan's will be tasty.I'm looking at Kjack if he stays around the 550K mark.But selwood could have a big second half of the year at bargain price.

There's so many bargains in the MIDS currently. I'll be getting both of them, there scores will determine in which order. Will be Swan next week unless Selwood gets 140.

There's so many bargains in the MIDS currently. I'll be getting both of them, there scores will determine in which order. Will be Swan next week unless Selwood gets 140.
Not a bad idea with these mid cheapies gets me thinking.I might move bartel back to the forward line pass on franklin:eek: And trade jom and Lecrae for 2 gun mids the way caffer is going he might stay and move frenchy on mmm some thinking to be done over the next 3 weeks.

Not a bad idea with these mid cheapies gets me thinking.I might move bartel back to the forward line pass on franklin:eek: And trade jom and Lecrae for 2 gun mids the way caffer is going he might stay and move frenchy on mmm some thinking to be done over the next 3 weeks.

What I did was move Cox back to the Ruck and get Bartel in the forward line for Leuenburger. IMO you are much better with your DPP in the Back line or forward line and NOT the midfield. Stick with the pure guns like GAJ, Pendles, Watson etc... in the midfield. With Selwood, Swan, Cotchin, Murphy and Priddis etc... Cheap you are crazy to pass up on getting a few of them.

I have SJ, Bartel and Dusty all in the forward line and Goddard, Heppel and Gibbs in the back line.

Passing on Buddy is a tough one. He could explode at some stage and his price now you would regret missing him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I did was move Cox back to the Ruck and get Bartel in the forward line for Leuenburger. IMO you are much better with your DPP in the Back line or forward line and NOT the midfield. Stick with the pure guns like GAJ, Pendles, Watson etc... in the midfield. With Selwood, Swan, Cotchin, Murphy and Priddis etc... Cheap you are crazy to pass up on getting a few of them.

I have SJ, Bartel and Dusty all in the forward line and Goddard, Heppel and Gibbs in the back line.

Passing on Buddy is a tough one. He could explode at some stage and his price now you would regret missing him!
Yeah i have some tough calls to make.unsure witch way to go.

I ended up going Dwyer who was on my forward bench > Staker.

And Leuenburger > Natanui

Allowed me to keep my mid/fwd link in Ben Kennedy who is on my midfield bench. :thumbsu:

In round 12 I will go M.Jones > Duffield via B.Goodes to midfield.

Will have both a mid/def and mid/fwd link in the midfield then. :thumbsu:

Here is one from left-field that most people will dismiss, and never consider.

Adam Goodes.

Priced at only $456k, he is an absolute BARGAIN if his return to the midfield is permanent.
What stunning form he is in.

I can trade Leuey to SJ, but would save $150k by grabbing Goodes. This extra money would handy for bye round upgrades.

Think about it, Goodsey has spent a ton of time up forward over the last 18 months. But with big Kurt Tippett looming, will Goodes now get plenty more midfield time, and churn out regular 110+ scores?

Thoughts?

I did do the Leuey to SJ trade, and here is how they scored:
Johnson 89 (before rounding)
Goodes 110

No regrets.

But did anyone actually get Goodes in? Was pretty quiet early, but champs can comeback in a heartbeat.
Would be a MASSIVE POD (4%) have him. Should rise to about $490k this week.

Wonder if he can keep it up?

I did do the Leuey to SJ trade, and here is how they scored:
Johnson 89 (before rounding)
Goodes 110

No regrets.

But did anyone actually get Goodes in? Was pretty quiet early, but champs can comeback in a heartbeat.
Would be a MASSIVE POD (4%) have him. Should rise to about $490k this week.

Wonder if he can keep it up?

I actually traded him in for Dwyer after reading your post the other day as a POD upgrade, but after I ran the footynerd bye thing over my team I realised I had 4 Rd12 bye premo's + cox then traded him straight out. Just bad timing, if he was 456k at the start of Rd13 on the other hand...if only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back