Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watson
Chapman
Goddard
Hooker
Hocking

Someone put on a great tackle in the first quarter when a north player was about to break free out of defense. I knew that after that we weren't the same team that played in the preseason.

Maybe not the right place but anyway,

Well done on the win, outplayed us in every fact of the game. Infuriating to watch for me.

Good luck for remainder of season.

5. Watson
4. Chapman
3. Heppell
2. Hooker
1. Ryder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must admit I lacked a little confidence going into tonight, something I'll have more of going into the hawks game next week, but overall pretty excited about what some of the young guys bought to the table, Ambrose looked like he had a bit of what we lack and both Merritt's showed a bit, good ball use and Gleeson looks another likely type, The thing that had me most excited and almost peeing my pants with excitement though was chapman, kicked 4 goals and set up at least 2 or 3, can't Waite to see what he will produce against the hawks.

Love how relaxed bomber was to, especially In his post match interview, didn't get carried away with anything and just brushed aside all the crap that was asked about certain things,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't thing your drugged up team would get to play round 1 so didn't bother with the fixture?

Nah, you can **** right off you duplicitous campaigner.

Nah, you can **** right off you duplicitous Syd.
You single out something from Bay 13 of all places, well done. I'm definitely no essendon fan but can front up and show some respect when it's due.

Although while we're discussing being "drugged" maybe you can find something for Jack Ziebell's heart and his spine. Seems to be lacking in both of those departments.

Ask nicely and we might even be able to recommend a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back