Shield Round 1: New South Wales vs South Australia, Cricket Central, 8-11 Oct

Remove this Banner Ad

If the alternative is Harris I’ll take Head doing it
We disagree yet again lol,Harris for me.Konstas down the track to replace Khawaja but if he keeps this up in the shield perhaps bring him in earlier.Important to remember these double tons the pressure is more on the boy but huge talent.I am old, I can remember a young 15 year old doing this for Tasmania a long time ago,Ponting.

We disagree yet again lol,Harris for me.Konstas down the track to replace Khawaja but if he keeps this up in the shield perhaps bring him in earlier.Important to remember these double tons the pressure is more on the boy but huge talent.I am old, I can remember a young 15 year old doing this for Tasmania a long time ago,Ponting.

What’s the point, we know what Harris does it’s not great. If we are going that way go Bancroft he’s significantly better in the field.

Gut feeling is they keep the openers and bring in Hardie anyway. Most like for like and it’s the least disruption.

What’s the point, we know what Harris does it’s not great. If we are going that way go Bancroft he’s significantly better in the field.

Gut feeling is they keep the openers and bring in Hardie anyway. Most like for like and it’s the least disruption.
Bancroft not getting runs at the moment.I think next shield game Vic v NSW at the MCG. will tell us more.A full strength NSW attack v Harris and Handscomb and another chance to see Konstas and I think Maxwell might be making a rare appearance in red ball cricket again.

Bancroft not getting runs at the moment.I think next shield game Vic v NSW at the MCG. will tell us more.A full strength NSW attack v Harris and Handscomb and another chance to see Konstas and I think Maxwell might be making a rare appearance in red ball cricket again.

Well at least it’s not at the Junction. Doubt they go Handscomb anyway not against quicks in Australian conditions same with Maxwell rule those two out. It will either be the kid or they may go with Renshaw not that he’s in fantastic form but he was contracted so that tells something

Well at least it’s not at the Junction. Doubt they go Handscomb anyway not against quicks in Australian conditions same with Maxwell rule those two out. It will either be the kid or they may go with Renshaw not that he’s in fantastic form but he was contracted so that tells something
Agree with comments about Maxi and Handscomb but Harris scores big against this NSW attack I would think would put him close to being the opener in the 1st test.

Agree with comments about Maxi and Handscomb but Harris scores big against this NSW attack I would think would put him close to being the opener in the 1st test.

Not necessarily they may just go with Smith again and that’s the safe option

Smith must bat at 4,end of story.

He may not. The safe choice is keeping him opening. They would probably have an indication how long Green is out for if it’s a test or two or if it’s multiple tests/series. Wouldn’t be ultra surprised if they go Hardie as they would be ultra nervous Marsh bowling too much. Gut feeling says that’s the favourite way. I’d like them to take the risk play Kontas though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shield Round 1: New South Wales vs South Australia, Cricket Central, 8-11 Oct

Remove this Banner Ad

Back