News Rosa Re-Signs

Remove this Banner Ad

These shitting foots would be a sight for sore eyes. Still I think Rosa has a long way to go reach Rhys Palmers heights of football kicking.

Traffic Report : There seems to be alot of helicopters hovering around Fremantle Oval Jim, Most of them being linked to a man wearing a jumper with the number 10 in black text. Police advise local residents to duck for cover especially when surrounded by white lining as the helicopters do have a tendency to float over them

Go mod. :thumbsu:

So was Ash Sampi....

So answer the question - is this Mundy the same fella you guys were calling heartless and soft?

I doubt Pav has ever called his long-time crush and current lunch date heartless and soft:p

In any event, the thread is about Rosa, not Mundy or Palmer. If everyone could keep on topic that'd be great.

I doubt Pav has ever called his long-time crush and current lunch date heartless and soft:p

In any event, the thread is about Rosa, not Mundy or Palmer. If everyone could keep on topic that'd be great.

C'mon Pav. Out with it. What did his Mundy-ness have? He looks like a steak sarnie sort of guy. Not like Rosa. He loves the Ma Po Tofu. Once saw him smash back two orders of the stuff - was impressive.

David had the seared South Australian Roo.

I had the pan fried snapper with a delightful tomato salsa.

All washed down with crisp Vasse Felix Chardy.

Was quite a day, there was a moment where we both looked into each others eyes, and I swear, he saw my soul, naked.

I melted.

David had the seared South Australian Roo.

I had the pan fried snapper with a delightful tomato salsa.

All washed down with crisp Vasse Felix Chardy.

Was quite a day, there was a moment where we both looked into each others eyes, and I swear, he saw my soul, naked.

I melted.

Good Chardonnay that. If you had've gone with the VF Heytesbury Chard, you would have closed the deal.

(To keep on track Fivey, I have no idea what sort of wine Rosa likes, but can confirm that Cox enjoys high-rent kiwi sav, and that both Mainey [rest his soul] and Pav [actual Pav, not BF Pav] are partial to Margaret River Cabernet.)

I think Pav is David Mundy. Cause technically he's not lying if he' says he's having lunch with him.

Semantics - was contracted to end of 2010 - now signed up to end of 2012.

It's not like he was signed to 2011 and extended to 2013

Rosa's signing is similar to Mundy who signed a 2 year deal in 2008 - similar age, experience and output at the same stage. Mundy perhaps a little ahead from his initial work on a back flank
Rosa is not good enough to be Mundy's bootlace. A joke re-signing blokes like this. Had seven years to prove himself and hasn't been able to do it. Why wasn't Notte given 7 years?

Rosa is not good enough to be Mundy's bootlace. A joke re-signing blokes like this. Had seven years to prove himself and hasn't been able to do it. Why wasn't Notte given 7 years?

We might not finish last in 2012 and he might be trade bait at 25. :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Rosa Re-Signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back