Robbins and Carey

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope not - I think Robbins still has a bit to offer. He has an uncanny knack of finding the ball in close, something that isn't something you just learn. With Lambert gone, maybe it is time for him to assume a more senior role. As for Carey, even though throughout his career he has shown glimpses of his best, he certainly hasn't produced on a regular basis. With his buddy gone, he could go either way - give all he's got or lose interest. If he doesn't become a senior regular in some capacity next season, his days could be numbered...........

Good. If Robbins and Carey are delisted, then the club has made a good decision for the first time in a long time. They are not that good, Robbins has had too many chances, he is crap and as for Carey, I don't know why we got him in the first place.
I say, get rid of these 2 players.

DOWN WITH ROBBINS AND CAREY

Carey is a good mate of Ooga - now Ooga has gone Carey might be able to concentrate on footy, although I doubt it.

Robbins, if he stays will alway be a bit player unless he consumes some of that "dietary supplement" that so many Olympic athletes eat.

Spot on InTheBack.

Robbins - too many chances - never gonna be a star or regular contributor.

Carey - ITB has it right. Maybe if he grew some hair the QLD sun wouldn't fry his brain so much and he could use the remaining brain cells to play good footy. Can't see that happening.

I've heard from a close source that yes indeedy Mr Carey is leaveing us ....... yet another departure, Maybe lethal leigh ain't so Lethal.....

Hey, I don't know about anyone else, but it ain't the same old same old team this yr .... its seems so different, loosing the likes of Jarrod, Stevie and the retireing Champs it just seems like a whole new unkown team. Maybe i'm being dramatic i've been known to do this, but hey c'mon the team has changed guess we'll have to wait and see if thats a good thing or not......

Maybe Pia, but when you look at it we haven't lost anyone who had a real big contribution in 2000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back