Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Top 5 v Fremantle

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I see that Kmac had 10 disposals. Time to pull the pin. Pointless playing him.

Didn't like seeing Tom Brown smiling and laughing as he came off. Not a good look. heck that shit off mate

Agree!

Early in the first qtr he burnt Blight turned the ball over with a shocking kick, which lead to Freo's first or second goal. unsure why he elects to take the difficult option. He's consistently doing it.

I’ve actually got a different opinion of this game to most. Loads of positives. Won clearances. Won contested ball. Won tackles I50. 28-22 shots at goal. Umpire corruption cost a few goals and gifted them a few.

We tried bloody hard tonight, just not enough polish forward of centre.

We need to end the Balta forward immediately. He can be one of the truly great KPD in the comp. However he will only ever be a B-grade forward at best. Put him back and never take him away.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep agree balta down back
Kosi 2nd ruck

When you win contested possessions and clearances and inside 50 tackles against a really contested side on their home deck, are you saying the effort wasn’t there?

Seriously?
He’s been saying that even when the effort hasn’t been there.
Don’t give him, or them, an out.

I’ve actually got a different opinion of this game to most. Loads of positives. Won clearances. Won contested ball. Won tackles I50. 28-22 shots at goal. Umpire corruption cost a few goals and gifted them a few.

We tried bloody hard tonight, just not enough polish forward of centre.

We need to end the Balta forward immediately. He can be one of the truly great KPD in the comp. However he will only ever be a B-grade forward at best. Put him back and never take him away.

Id agree with this. Another positive was a look at some players under some genuine heat from a talented oppo at their home ground. A chance to learn a bit more about some blokes and guide end of season decisions if papers aren’t stamped already.

4. If there's a fire sale, we will stay at the bottom for minimum 5 years, there's a lot of 22-26 year olds on our list. Just gotta ensure we're not picked apart and Yze has time to sort this list.

Would it be that bad? Weve already done 1 of the years. It would guarantee probably 3 pick 1s in a row before Tassie come in. We could get up to 5 more 1st rounders if we do a fire sale. It would take a while to see results, be tough on Adem, but it would guarantee at the end of it we have a list loaded with young talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% and what happens when the top picks we could've gotten are getting creamed by 100 points every game right up to there contract extension year. they **** right off and we start again. we'd be norf.
Yep If we pick up a gun and we are still shit teams will be offering big coin for them to leave then we are screwed

At least the Red Sox beat the Yankees.
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

In similar vain to the great man Warnie, we can't kick, can't mark and can't tackle. Can't execute the basics and can't put in a 4 quarter effort.

All you want to see is some evidence of improvement each week and unfortunately regardless of injuries we are just not seeing anything positive right now.

You also just have to scratch your head at times with our decision making, players look clueless with the ball, no system and no apparent gameplan. Just seem happy to continually kick to the opposition and when defending go into witch hat mode as we get sliced apart like a hot knife through butter whilst conceding the softest of goals.

Honestly, I know we have had a horrendous season on the injury front but keeping a positive mindset I have settled on just watching some green shoots appear but any green shoots look like they have been sprayed with Zero because things are looking pretty desolate at the moment.

Would it be that bad? Weve already done 1 of the years. It would guarantee probably 3 pick 1s in a row before Tassie come in. We could get up to 5 more 1st rounders if we do a fire sale. It would take a while to see results, be tough on Adem, but it would guarantee at the end of it we have a list loaded with young talent.

Tiger Cubs to win the flag in '27 like Baby Bombers in '93...:thumbsu:

The overall effort was actually pretty decent. Execution less so.
The midfield (including Nank) did okay against possibly the best in the competition.
Without Lynch, the forward line is the worst in the league.
Balta is an A-grade defender moonlighting as a C-grade forward.
The link up in the middle of the ground is not working. At all.
Ditch the white numbers, they are unreadable and look crap. Yellow jumper, black number is so obviously better.
Sonsie makes mistakes but does good things as well. I hope they persevere. Same with Ralphsmith.
Mansell makes me long for Castagna. Nowhere near enough forward pressure.
Everyone is tradeable, but Rioli would be the biggest loss.

Mansell , kmac , Graham ,sonsie should all be playing vfl for rest of the year
Actually didn’t think Graham or Mansell were too bad tonight.

I like Mansell. Not the most naturally gifted footballer but he has a crack. Knows what he’s good at.

Graham wasn’t too bad around the footy I thought. One of his better games for the year.

Kmac tries, and tries, but I reckon even Stevie Wonder can see he’s done. Been a solid contributor but it’s time to play Banks on that wing and develop him.

Sonsie… lol

Back