Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly when he got that concussion nothing in it I’m not saying he is a soft player but maybe he has a soft body that can’t handle hits the concussion one was mind boggling

He is close to the durable player in footy history.

Age vs games played. Not sure if he has a soft body

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t it our home game? It’s at the G…

Nah their home game. They want it at catland but Jon Ralph has already stated that the AFL has contractual obligations with the MCC and the game will be played at the G. But with 19 cases today might have to switch the game to METRICON ;) no advantage there for us only an 11 game winning streak.

Nothing against Castagna at all and never forget his contribution to our success but 2021 is a new season and we have been playing poorly. Rioli was sent back to the VFL and reinvented himself. George needs to do the same. In the meantime have a look at someone else in his role.
Agree he's out of form(confidence).But who replaces him?

I understand that Castagna is having minimal impact and has done all season, but I think people are harsh on Aarts. He's not hitting the scoreboard as much as we'd like, but he's got some seriously good traits.

Very strong through the core, stands up in tackles to get a handball away, good in traffic, doesn't panic with the ball, doesn't take the first option every time, really strong overhead, he's probably our best crumber off the pack and he's a decent kick. I feel like we retain the footy more often than not when he's involved.

Can't see him getting the arse anytime soon.

You might be right, Dusty said he’ll be right for next week.

"He feels sore but straight away he said he'll be fine for next week, but we'll wait and see what the doctor says and what the scans show."
Dusty would’ve been pumped with pain killers and adrenaline. He was in no position to make a call. He’s not a doctor.

Just on a side note. Geez Ivan Maric is still a very attractive man. And I say that with a staunch record of heterosexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back