Preview Rnd 12 Changes vs Dockers (Freo/Walyalup) – Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I remember all those PMs we sent back and forth about how good Tmac would likely be and how everyone else was stupid.
Yes remember it well, and we both deleted that PM, real shame.

I think Chief backs up all PM's for like a year - legal purposes. I reckon if you ask one of the mods here they could talk to chief and retrieve the PM's for you. They might even be able to just directly quote the conversation here for you!
Screenshot_20240528_222403_Chrome.jpg

I think Chief backs up all PM's for like a year - legal purposes. I reckon if you ask one of the mods here they could talk to chief and retrieve the PM's for you. They might even be able to just directly quote the conversation here for you!
No, no, no. Wouldnt want them to go out of their way for such a small thing like this. Surely you can just believe that I said it.

BigCloudy?

Thoughts?

Out IMHO: Petty,

In Sestan or Jefferson.
I think; In, a fitter Turner.

I would consider resting Windsor, who has dropped away just a tad past couple of weeks, since his face splashed all over the media.

Maybe its finally time for Fullarton. Two tall forwards, JvR and Fullarton... with Max ruck, and either the tall forwards to backup.
Turner plays small, as a flanker or pocket.

I think their final offer was McAdam and pick 14 which ended up being 18. Somehow it's turned into this myth about two firsts.
When Petty's going well up forward, hes worth two 1st Rnd picks. He is quite a reliable mark. Forward or between the arcs.

A key tall of 197cms who can play either end, is incredibly valuable to any team.

I would make Windsor the sub and Wowoedin can take his spot.

I think they need to look after Gawn a bit this week so someone needs to play a bigger ruck role OR they drop someone like Petty to bring that person in.

I would suggest Chandler needs to offer a bit more. But I only see minor tweaks to the team for this game.
I think Chins has been good the last couple of weeks, and has got us back in it when the team has been off. He has worked really hard down back, defending around the corridor, and helping progress the ball.
He has stopped a number of opposition thrusts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Melbourne versus Fremantle

Melbourne
IN: J.Billings, B.Laurie, D.Turner, B.Brown
OUT: J.van Rooyen (Injured)

Fremantle
IN: M.Frederick, N.Erasmus, S.Sturt
OUT:
Yeeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.