Universal Love RIP Shane Warne

Remove this Banner Ad

Black And White Reaction GIF
Reported for mod abuse

Just cannot believe it …. I will never forget his amazing ability to destroy opposition with the ball … if Warnie was bowling you just couldn’t take your eyes off for a second …. To me he is the Greatest cricketer I have ever seen … well bowled Shane RIP

damn sad news. could watch his highlights all ****en day

absolutely loved warney. even in his commentary gigs I loved how he would talk shit about sausage rolls or random shit he did on the weekend and piss off all the "cricket purists" trying to watch the game. and when he did actually talk about cricket he knew his shit better than anyone there

absolute legend

Hoesntly i think my favourite warne moment wasnt even bowling it was the day he made 99 against new zealand.

RIP legend

They have also apparently announced the southern stand will be renamed the sk warne stand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Pom it was always a love/hate thing with Warnie… loved his skill, chutzpah, middle finger to authority and love of living but hated what he did to England’s batting!!

The King is dead. Vale Shane Warne.

Tragic news, particularly for the family and kids and his legion of mates.

Live fast, die young, leave a good looking legacy...Warnie would have loved that.

PS. The durries get you in the end. Give up smoking please. Life is too precious.

Pretty gutted to hear of the passing of Warney! Literally a “poster on my wall” kind of a hero growing up.

As an aspiring spin bowler growing up throughout the 90’s, it was the “Shane Warne spinners kit” which taught me how to bowl a leggy. I never mastered the wrong ‘un but Warney didn’t bowl that much, so that was ok 😅

After copping a pasting in an U12’s final I took the easy way out and bowled offies from thereafter, but no doubt many cricketers of my age were influenced to bowl spin by the great man.

RIP to the King 👑

Remove this Banner Ad

Back