Richmond to continue their long legacy of fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond > Melburn, cannot draft for shit

Pathetic that you won't see a melburn premiership in your life time.

Great thread, would read again.

Watts>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vickery
Clark>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Riewoldt

Did I mention lol@ vickery?

So are we to assume this means

Miller>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clarke

Good deal, you let go a player for free that kicks more than your $800,000 a year man, good business Dees.

Why would a club spend that much on a forward when they lack any ability to actually get into the forward line, panic buy maybe :eek:

So are we to assume this means

Miller>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clarke

Good deal, you let go a player for free that kicks more than your $800,000 a year man, good business Dees.

Why would a club spend that much on a forward when they lack any ability to actually get into the forward line, panic buy maybe :eek:
Nope, going on yearly totals for Clark.

Lol that Miller is your leading goal kicker.

Oh, and lol at Vickery :eek:

Fun fact, Watts had more than double the amount of marks yesterday than Vickery has had all year. :eek:

You know you have failed when you pull out the join date as a defence, how does it make a difference that someone else may actually have had a real life, while you sat eating potato chips at the PC for a few months longer than they have :confused:

You're pretty thick if you can't see what I was referring to.

Great thread, would read again.

Watts>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vickery
Clark>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Riewoldt

Did I mention lol@ vickery?

wtf has watts done abart from squib the contest? Vickery is dangerous KPP forward and can rotate through the Ruck. Vickery, like Hurley from the same draft, are daylights ahead of that pussy waste of space known as Watts.

As for Clark vs Riewoldt... LOL, Riewoldt is a better kick, team orientated and a true leader around the club. Clark is a just a money grubbing hack whose best position is playing Ruck/Midfield but the selfish prick says 'no I want to play as a forward', which is his worst position, he is a poor lead up forward and can't even kick straight. The sad thing is Brad Miller is actually better then him in this position and that's saying something :eek:

Nope, going on yearly totals for Clark.

Lol that Miller is your leading goal kicker.

Oh, and lol at Vickery :eek:

Clark's career average is 0.8 same as Miller, only difference is the price tag:eek:

Both Vickery and Martin have kicked more in a season and both have better career averages, you really are on a run of failure, no wonder you hide away for so long :rolleyes:

Oh and LOL at the Demons :eek:

wtf has watts done abart from squib the contest? Vickery is dangerous KPP forward and can rotate through the Ruck. Vickery, like Hurley from the same draft, are daylights ahead of that pussy waste of space known as Watts.

As for Clark vs Riewoldt... LOL, Riewoldt is a better kick, team orientated and a true leader around the club. Clark is a just a money grubbing hack whose best position is playing Ruck/Midfield but the selfish prick says 'no I want to play as a forward', which is his worst position, he is a poor lead up forward and can't even kick straight. The sad thing is Brad Miller is actually better then him in this position and that's saying something :eek:

Watts is light years ahead of Vickery. Watts has had twice as many contested marks than Vickery this season, more than twice as many contested posessions, 5x as many marks. Vickery sucks a shitload of balls. Can't get open because he is a slow giraffe, can't take a mark when he finds himself uncontested (see his efforts against Carlton for extra LOLZ). Delist worthy.

Clark - 9 goals this year.
Riewoldt - 5 goals this year.

I can't believe someone just labelled Jack "I'll jump for the ball 5seconds early over 3 opponents and miss it by 5 metres because i'm trying to take mark of the year" "I take it up the ass from Frawley every year" Riewoldt as team orientated.

Clark's career average is 0.8 same as Miller, only difference is the price tag:eek:

Clark's played most of his career as a ruckman, and made an AA squad doing that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh and LOL at the Demons :eek:
LOL at the Tiges, you will still be bottom 4 this year and we will be better than you when it counts.

That win has as much significance as us smashing you by 60 points in early 2010.

You're pretty thick if you can't see what I was referring to.

Didnt bother looking what his join date was, the comment "Nice join date :eek:"
carries its own message of failure.

You do realise some people support clubs and never post or read Big Footy, many have not even heard of it, so join date whether after a GF win or yesterday is totally irrelevant as to the quality or lack of quality of the poster, look at you, posting for years and still failing :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God Vickery is a rubbish footballer.

Averaging 5 disposals and 1.3 marks per game. Yep compared to Watts' meagre 15.7 disposals and 6 marks he is really showing him the way.

Didnt bother looking what his join date was, the comment "Nice join date :eek:"
carries its own message of failure.

You do realise some people support clubs and never post or read Big Footy, many have not even heard of it, so join date whether after a GF win or yesterday is totally irrelevant as to the quality or lack of quality of the poster, look at you, posting for years and still failing :eek:
Nice join date is extremely relevant. I don't respect bandwagoners.

Lucky I never have to look for a Richmond supporters join date because you have made the finals once since the invention of the personal computer/ internet.

LOL at the Tiges, you will still be bottom 4 this year and we will be better than you when it counts.

That win has as much significance as us smashing you by 60 points in early 2010.

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly get any dumber, you go and prove everyone wrong.

GC, GWS and Melbourne have 16,17 and 18 sewn up, Brisbane, Dogs and Port will be fighting out that last spot.

Feels good to support a team that is on the improve, not one that seems to get worse every year like Melbourne.
Just fold FFS

Clark's played most of his career as a ruckman, and made an AA squad doing that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

We all know that, which is why it is hard to understand why the Dees bought him as a forward, first you need players to get it into the forward line.

How will we finish bottom 4 when there are teams like Melbourne to fill those spots, you and the Dogs are so bad I will be surprised if it's not a nil all draw next week.

The significance of the smashing in 2010 was that we were crap, just starting a total rebuild, whereas we are now moving along nicely and Melbourne is crap and will have to start a total rebuild.

This thread had fail written all over it from the start, Melbourne have been and are the softest bunch of footballers I have seen in years, how does Cale and Jack and Green show their faces in the clubrooms after some of their efforts, your club is degrading the legendary toughness of the AFL with it's powder puff tactics, you should really be starting shit fights with GCS and GWS supporters but then even they are starting to look better than the Dees :eek:

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly get any dumber, you go and prove everyone wrong.

GC, GWS and Melbourne have 16,17 and 18 sewn up, Brisbane, Dogs and Port will be fighting out that last spot.
Got to respect optimism. Bottom 4 is a lock.
Feels good to support a team that is on the improve, not one that seems to get worse every year like Melbourne.
Just fold FFS
LOLWUT

2 finals series in 30 years.

I'm 21 and have seen Melbourne make more finals series than you could dream about Richmond making.

These last 5 years for Melbourne are an anomaly, the last 5 years for Richmond are a consistent reality.

Melbourne will still be in the 8 long before Richmond :thumbsu:

Delusion at its finest.
Like I said earlier if you were a horse they would shoot you, much like your football club.

Did laugh at the Melbourne people in the crowd yesterday talking about the draft already.

We all know that, which is why it is hard to understand why the Dees bought him as a forward, first you need players to get it into the forward line.
Dunno, maybe 9 goals in 3 games shows why we did.
How will we finish bottom 4 when there are teams like Melbourne to fill those spots, you and the Dogs are so bad I will be surprised if it's not a nil all draw next week.
It's a long year, plenty more smashings to come the way of the Tiggies.
The significance of the smashing in 2010 was that we were crap, just starting a total rebuild, whereas we are now moving along nicely and Melbourne is crap and will have to start a total rebuild.
Has plenty of significance. Melbourne were showing some improvement and giving false hope to their supporters (like Richmond are now). Richmond had a new coach and were learning a new game plan (like Melbourne are now). Only difference is, we have a much better list than you did back then, so when ours clicks we will move far in front of the Tiges.
This thread had fail written all over it from the start, Melbourne have been and are the softest bunch of footballers I have seen in years, how does Cale and Jack and Green show their faces in the clubrooms after some of their efforts, your club is degrading the legendary toughness of the AFL with it's powder puff tactics, you should really be starting shit fights with GCS and GWS supporters but then even they are starting to look better than the Dees :eek:
Maybe you should ask Tyrone the embarrassment he feels when he tells someone that he plays AFL. :eek:

Delusion at its finest.
Like I said earlier if you were a horse they would shoot you, much like your football club.

Did laugh at the Melbourne people in the crowd yesterday talking about the draft already.

2 finals series in 30 years. That's a dud horse that needs to go down. One finals series since the leagues name was changed to AFL. Extremely lolworthy.

Got to respect optimism. Bottom 4 is a lock.

LOLWUT

2 finals series in 30 years.

I'm 21 and have seen Melbourne make more finals series than you could dream about Richmond making.

These last 5 years for Melbourne are an anomaly, the last 5 years for Richmond are a consistent reality.

Melbourne will still be in the 8 long before Richmond :thumbsu:

Now I understand your laughable comments, your to young to know just how bad Melbourne can get.

I'm 48 and have seen Richmond win more flags than you could even dream Melbourne could win.

I know to a club like the Dees a final appearance is like success but at Tigerland we wont be happy until we wrap up number 11 :thumbsu:

As for Melbourne making the 8 you do realise you currently have a worse percentage than the Suns :eek:

Now I understand your laughable comments, your to young to know just how bad Melbourne can get.

I'm 48 and have seen Richmond win more flags than you could even dream Melbourne could win.

I know to a club like the Dees a final appearance is like success but at Tigerland we wont be happy until we wrap up number 11 :thumbsu:

As for Melbourne making the 8 you do realise you currently have a worse percentage than the Suns :eek:
You're 48 and spending your Sunday afternoon trolling on BigFooty? I'm procrastinating Uni assignments. I feel extremely sorry for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond to continue their long legacy of fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back