Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Balta gets across to intercept Freijah's kick towards Duryea, O'Donnell gets ground ball to HRS beats Williams to the ball to Dusty don't argue's Duryea (HRS got high contact free, that's why Duryea didn't really attack Dusty as the ump was paying advantage) to Bolton lead mark and goal

The miscellaneous quality plays

• Banks gives to DRioli who slips dodges West bounces and dodges Garcia and runs towards Bont and kicks big out of D50. Excellent moves from DRioli here.
  • Gallagher HB's towards ? but he slips over, MRJ attacks the loose footy, gathers and spin-steps through Jones attempted tackle and HB's forward to Balta.
  • Brown spoils Johannisen one on one and taps forward to himself, runs onto it and then smoothly kicks out of D50 to Lefau.
  • Vlastuin gets back and across to spoil Harmes excellently in the centre sqare.
  • Vlastuin gets back in defence excellently to spoil Naughton and JUH who were out the back and had an easy mark other than Vlastuin's effort.
  • Sonsie fakes Richards and gets it to Young to Dow who smartly fakes past both Naughton and then Darcy to get a D50 exit kick away from near the point zone.
  • Vlastuin gets HB from DRioli, smartly pivots and gets his hands high to absorb both Bont and Naughton tackles and gets HB back to DRioli who exits D50.
  • Williams dodges Miller but Mansell recovers from previous contest to hit Williams hard preventing the accurate kick at goal, all only ~10m from goal
  • Prestia is in the face by Freijah for a high free and he nicely finishes with a beautiful smooth kick for goal

last, but not least, the defender love-in with the intercept marks :)

• Brown intercept mark
  • Brown intercept mark #2
  • Vlastuin intercept mark
  • Miller intercept mark
  • Vlastuin intercept mark #2
  • Young intercept mark
  • Miller intercept mark #2
  • Young intercept mark #2
  • Broad intercept mark
  • Bolton intercept mark
  • Miller intercept mark #3
  • Pickett intercept mark
  • Seth Campbell intercept mark
  • Broad intercept mark #2
  • Vlastuin intercept mark #3

GIF's from the Round 10 game vs Brisbane are from here ->

Nank to space to Fletcher fumble up and Prestia bumps him, Neale tackled by Mansell to Zorko pulls kick under a smother to Dusty to Dow to Nank to Prestia to Balta mark and around the corner play-on goal.

McLuggage tries to do too much and Nank nicely times a tackle on him to make him drop it cold, Dow takes the advantage, fakes past Daniher then and hits up the Lefau lead mark and goal

Miller with a nicely timed jump and smother to prevent an I50 kick from Rayner, ball bounces to Dow to Sonsie to Dow to Short to Pickett gets rid of Andrews under the ball and tracks back nicely and taps it past Payne to Cumbo run forward and goal

DRioli from OOTF in back pocket to Balta quality contested mark over Andrews to Cumbo who nudges Payne under it and gets a hand on it to Pickett running through one-handed pickup and dish off to Mansell while being tackled and Mansell finishes nicely

Vlastuin intercept mark to Miller to Short to Cumberland to Balta 2on1, Andrews fist to Dusty to Pickett beats Andrews tackle to Balta tap to HRS to snap to Coulthard toe through to assure a goal

Young spoils Hipwood to Dow nice front & centre to Brown to Bolton to Sonsie steps around Sharp and goes I50 to Cumberland who fumbles behind himself, follows-up and kicks the goal out the back.

The miscellaneous quality plays had to be split over two big-uns :)

• Sonsie with a very nice constested mark on Answerth
  • Green gets to McKenna to worry him out of the mark, Pickett cleans up and handballs over the top perfectly to Green's run, kicks across the face to Mansell who don't argue's Fletcher and snaps... a point.
  • Nank down to Neale fumble to Vlastuin brilliantly timed outlet handball to Prestia to Dusty mark but miss.
  • Nank/McInerney to Prestia to KMac to Brown to Prestia dodges Lohmann and hits up Bolton with a pinpoint pass. He misses everything.
  • Mansell with an excellent hard chase across the centre wing area to catch up to McKenna to pressure his kick I50 so Young can spoil in a 1 on 2 situation
  • McAuliffe with a tough don't-argue/front-on-bump move on Sharp

• Nank through Dunkley's legs to Rayner who tries to HB but Bolton steals it smartly, to Kane to Prestia to HRS to Cumbo (shanks the kick hard out of bounds)
  • Bolton with a perfectly timed jump to smother Berry's I50 kick
  • Nank down to Dow to KMac to DRioli to Bolton to DRioli fumble forward, gathers in a spin beating Dunkley and McLuggage to Prestia to Coulthard tap forward to Balta turns nicely to kick I50 (unsuccessfully)
  • Short gets handball from running past Nank who got a HTM free I50 to Cumberland's lead, perfectly on his chest. Shame Noah absolutely shanks the kick OOTF.
  • Dusty don't-argue's Neale strongly
  • Dusty gives to DRioli who dodges Lohmann tackle with a spin, dodges past Wilmot's attempted tackle with a small don't-argue and goes I50 (unsuccessfully)

In the "miscellaneous" bit, I did note down a bunch of other stuff that's not "positive" if people would like a GIF made of any of these:
  • Hipwood's tackle on Vlastuin slamming his head into the ground and getting both HTB when Vlastuin got rid of cleanly and also a 1 week suspension...
  • Vlastuin's remonstrations to Hipwood moments after the non-sling/dangerous-tackle-call above.
  • Daniel Rioli's 50m penalty...
  • Lefau getting hit by Payne's knee.
  • Broad's "almost" chase-down of Charlie Cameron running into goal.
  • Nank concussing Mansell.

And finally the defender love-in with the intercept marks :)

• Broad intercept mark (Young had tangled with Daniher and given away a HTM free, so it wasn't counted, but I count it)
  • DRioli intercept mark, nicely getting in front of Daniher's lead with his extreme leg speed.
  • Young intercept mark
  • Miller intercept mark
  • Prestia intercept mark
  • Young intercept mark #2
  • Miller intercept mark #2
  • Brown intercept mark, nicely beating Cameron 1on1 and taking the mark one-handed.
  • Vlastuin intercept mark
  • Miller intercept mark #3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GIF's from the Round 11 Essendon game are from here.

Vlastuin from full-back to Miller to Broad to Laverde falcon and dropped mark to Seth to Prestia to Lefau down to Cumbo dodges NMartin tackle and low-powerful-kick to KMac mark & solid long goal.

Samson/Wright down to ground and bounce between Dusty's legs to Merrett's boot deflects to Wright tap to Merrett taps behind himself to Dusty beats Wright tackle to McAuliffe under Cox's attempted smother to Dusty picks up, runs I50 and kicks a brilliant goal (replays 47:38.00 1:27:52.00 1:31:23.00 - all the same footage... wtf)

Balta intercept mark to Broad beats Wright's tackle to Bolton/McGrath contest HRS toes up to himself running through shows a fresh pair of heels to Kelly and runs a
good line to give to Bolton and shepherd for him, Bolton bounces three times running up the wing/flank and kicks to Dusty's advantage and he takes a strong mark before Laverde knocks it out of his grip. Definitely a clear mark. And of course Dusty finishes from there.

Balta/Wright contest to Prestia front & centre to Brown fumble to Kane hard-ball-get to Tsatas but Prestia beats him through Brown's legs to Prestia couple of toe-pokes to Nank beats Guelfi tackle to Balta I50 to Laverde/McKay spoil each other to Dusty tap to Merrett to Pickett tap forward to Baker to Dusty breaks ankles to McKay spoil to Green to HRS snap goal

The miscellaneous quality plays not included in the above GIFs; so many they're in 2 separate GIFs :)

• Lefau does well to change direction and get a hand back to prevent an intercept mark.
  • McAuliffe tackles Langford knocking the ball out, DRioli attacks the footy beating Heppell, fumbles & punches to Baker who quickly hb's over his left shoulder to Dow who kicks forward under pressure (unsuccessfully)
  • Bolton very nice speccie mark on the back of Tsatas
  • Balta fly for mark but spoilt, Baker perfect front & centre to Cumberland beats Ridley tackle to Pickett who sidesteps McKay to Cumbo who... misses.
  • Goldy down to grass to Samson tap to KMac, left-footed snap I50 to Seth mark and very nice kick for goal but it is touched by McKay just before it crossed the line
  • Seth tackles Perkins in a timely and strong fashion to get HTB/incorrect-disposal to Dow to HRS to Sonsie mark... but misses

• KMac, way out of position, sprints to get to Tsatas and spoils Merrett's kick across the guts.. then Tsatas gets it to Redman but KMac gets back up and chases him down so well that he shanks the kick OOTF; massive effort from KMac.
  • Nank down to Durham toe to Pickett nice pickup to Heppell to Prestia to Pickett to I50 to Samson spoiled by Ridley to Cumbo perfect front & centre but misses the shot at goal, then is flattened Redman but no call from the umpires.
  • Dusty with an amazing running pickup beating Perkins' tackle and has a shot at goal with an outside-of-the-boot snap, but he misses.
  • Kane great chase down of Hind to affect the I50 kick which allowed defenders (HRS) to get across and spoil it easily
  • Nank with a quality contested pack mark
  • Brown on the mark to Guelfi... He goes to kick sideways and Brown with great reaction time and speed of movement manages to smother it.

And finally the defender love-in with the intercept marks :)

• Broad intercept mark
  • HRS intercept mark
  • Vlastuin intercept mark... Balta gave away a "blocking" free, but I'm counting it.
  • Miller intercept mark
  • Balta intercept mark
  • Brown intercept mark
  • Balta intercept mark #2
  • Balta intercept mark #3
  • KMac intercept mark
  • Balta intercept mark #4
  • Balta intercept mark #5
  • Vlastuin intercept mark #2, a quality contested one beating Guelfi one-on-one. + replay
  • Broad intercept mark #3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back