RFC board Supercoach/Dream Team Discussion and Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys!

i've set up a league on SC for BigFooty Tiger supporters. League code is 581844. First in best dressed.

cheers and good luck!

yellow n black

I've seen the question asked a few times in this thread but nobody has answered it yet. So I'll ask again.

Jack Reiwoldt, What role do you see him playing this season? Will he take the CHF mantle and play a 30 metre from goal / lead up role similar to Nick, or will he be played close to goal with Richmond seemingly lacking a Key position forward with Richo being played in the midfield? Also what can you see him averaging?

Thanks in advance.

I've seen the question asked a few times in this thread but nobody has answered it yet. So I'll ask again.

Jack Reiwoldt, What role do you see him playing this season? Will he take the CHF mantle and play a 30 metre from goal / lead up role similar to Nick, or will he be played close to goal with Richmond seemingly lacking a Key position forward with Richo being played in the midfield? Also what can you see him averaging?

Thanks in advance.

Lead up CHF who sometimes pushes back and kicks goals. Personally I think he possesses all the skills of his Cousin but not the frame yet. Should average around 70+ DT points all year if he continues to improve.

Do you boys reckon Cousins will get rested very often, or how do you see him being used?

If he is in the side I'm sure he will score well, I just get the feeling he will get weeks off more frequently than others.
Cheers

What did Richmond rank in Supercoach team rankings in 2008?

No idea, wait for someone else to answer that.

raines best 22?

Yes, easily at the moment.

Do you boys reckon Cousins will get rested very often, or how do you see him being used?

If he is in the side I'm sure he will score well, I just get the feeling he will get weeks off more frequently than others.
Cheers

He will be in the side every round, but will be used sparingly. For example round 1 he might play the first 15 mins of each quarter then come off for a rest in the last 10 mins or so. By mid-year will have enough fitness to play as much gametime as any other midfielder.

How did Rance go on the weekend and will he play Rnd 1

By all reports he had a decent game without being outstanding. Will find it hard to crack into our defence as it's very solid. If we cop an injury he will be the first one in.

What did Richmond rank in Supercoach team rankings in 2008?

Hmmm, I think we came about 4th mate, along with Sydney, St. Kilda, Adelaide, Collingwood, North, the Dogs and Port.

I'll just go copy and paste this into the other 234 threads where you've asked a similar question, incase you miss it here. :thumbsu:

raines best 22?

Marginal. A bargain at his price no doubt, but certainly not guaranteed a game.

He'll be given midfield stints then rested forward - not spend any more time than he needs to on the pine, and I doubt we'll be able to afford to rest him through the season unless there's genuine cause.

How much time he'll spend on the bench in the early rounds is anyone's guess, but I'd bear in mind that Cousins can easily accumulate enough possessions to score well in 2/3rds of a game.

The way he has played in just the pre-season games suggests strongly that he's lost none of that wonderful knack for reading the game and constantly getting himself into positions where he's clearly the best receiving option going.

Our midfield lacks the dominant midfielders of his most recent seasons with the Eagles, he's going to get a lot of ball directed his way if he can get himself fit enough to take advantage of it.

Perhaps the question fantasy footy fans should be asking is not so much whether Cousins will rise in price, but how much ball will he take away from others like Tuck, Foley, Deledio and even Richardson? His presence and positioning demands the football time and time again even at his current fitness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey is vickery worth picking up?
No.

He just broke his nose badly, he is not AFL ready and he is currently behind simmonds, graham, pattison, browne and putt as a ruckman and richo, riewoldt, schulz and hughes as a tall forward. If he plays, I doubt he will play more than 5 games this year (scoring no more than 50 in each game). Will be a great 2011 pickup though ;)

its not AFL dreamteam, there is a live draft. fantasyfooty.net.au
Basically once i pick someone nobody else can have them, so price is irrelevant. Higgins has already been picked up. Morton fighting for a spot worries me tho.....

Guys i have Graham in my team. Just wondering how long Pattison will be out for with injury and when Pattison returns will he replace Graham???

Pattison is due back around round 5. I think he should but Pattison is going to play up forward. And Wallace has said that Gus will play as our 2nd ruck this year. So he'll probably play but I don't know how long he'll last.

is mcmahon worth the extra 10k over newman?
the difference is really a couple of handballs, but can you see newman blossoming now with his captaincy?

is mcmahons disposal still a little suspect and would this somehow affect his DT ability given that his teammates may not trust him????

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC board Supercoach/Dream Team Discussion and Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back