Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of really good and big hearted Bulldogs players but don't forget Picken. A fantastic finals series so far and that chase down of the loose ball on the wing deep in the last quarter under pressure was an act of sheer willpower. Great day for him and all of you team. Haven't had some much (stressful) fun since 2013. One more please.

I'm not sure how any of your supporters will get any sleep this week. Absolute fairytale stuff. This is what sport is all about. Have the best of weeks hopefully topped off by more great memories in a few days time. Enjoy!

I'm not sure how any of your supporters will get any sleep this week. Absolute fairytale stuff. This is what sport is all about. Have the best of weeks hopefully topped off by more great memories in a few days time. Enjoy!

Im not sleeping, im on such a natural high i feel like ive done 100 lines of cocain hahahah!

Doubt ill sleep all week honestly.

i am so excited and happy!!! The scenes were amazing with the boys celebrating, bob crying, the boys belting out the song and all the support staff, media and fans going wild in the change rooms! Absolutely loved it, best night of my life so far!! hopefully next week is even better though!

Tom Boyd was asked to carry so much today, he was dead on his feet by the end, and was dominating mummy to the point that the plastics had to try thrid man up to get the advantage, and he still managed to get the ball to ground. His best game by a mile, simply because of the task he was lumped with, and like the rest of the doggies, left nothing in the tank.
Plenty of tank and a lot of FU in TB. Me like.

Every single player played their role. Hamling who was getting canned on the game day thread was on Cameron for a fair chunk and completely smothered him.

I'll post thoughts when I calm down.

What, in February ???? :p

Jordan Roughead has to be very stiff looked like he was going to
rip it up and cops a sherrin in the eye. I thought that we were
only going to have two goal kickers for the night clay Smith and
Tory Dickson, but it turned eventually. I told Caleb Daniel not to
wear the brown underpants, but he did anyway.

Gutsy win against the odds boys, but we have to play better
than that next week. Two grannies in seven days sounds like
a night out at the twenty first century in Frankston two weeks
running. Recover and do yourselves proud, you've EARNED it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago my man, it's people like you that I am really happy for, those who have been around for almost the whole 55 years.
You are the real everyday heroes, supporting the team through the good times and the bad, in your case while being overseas looking after relatives in recent times!

You guys deserve this.

Thanks so much, but there are so many others older than me(I know it doesn't seem possible ;)) that have not only supported the Bulldogs for many, many years, but have also done the little things for the club who never get recognised. I had the great pleasure of meeting the two women(mother and daughter) who were in the Day of the Dogs video on a visit in 2004 and have remained friends with them. I called them yesterday telling them that I'd hopefully be seeing them next week. The mother won't be able to go to the Grand Final because of health problems but will be watching on TV. She was around in '54 and '61. I am merely a newbie compared to people like her.

The pic that I've posted on here previously of my late parents at the Whitten Oval in May 1979, was taken at a match against the Swans(South Melbourne back then). The Bulldogs won. I'll be hoping for the same next weekend. I will be carrying my late mum's 2016 Western Bulldogs Membership card in my pocket for good luck.

We've got it.

nearly cried, hand is stuffed from punching stuff, GRAND FINAL COME ON YOU ******* DOGS THIS GROUP IS SPECIAL
My casualty list is one plate and one table.

#dags

Remove this Banner Ad

Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back