RDT CVXXVVII - Can't sleep, clown will eat me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vontaze Burfict on Antonio Brown.

Thanks Keyser, you're a lot more helpful than Badge or Ochre. Edit: you gut lucky Ochre.
Burficts hit wasn't even the worst one in the game

Shazier on hill was worse

I actually watched the end of that NFL game (well the last quarter anyway)
I get the first penalty (Even the MRP would give that weeks), but what was the second for, abusing the ump?
Burfict was saying something (no idea what exactly) to brown has he was being helped off the field

One of the Pittsburgh coaches who had no business at all being out there in the first place had a crack at burfict

Jones then got involved mouthing off at the Pittsburgh coach and the ref through a flag

Given that the coach arguably shouldn't have been out there and is reportedly going to be fined for it, there should have been at least an offsetting penalty called on the steelers.

But it wasn't to be and ultimately it was the bengals own indiscipline that cost them the game. They did enough to win the game then threw it away

You've mastered talking with your butt?
FJznB4jaJLckw.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfft you thought that was actually me?
So it wasn't you then?

That's a shame because I showed that picture to my daughter and she thought you looked alright.

Just have to tell her that it wasn't you after all

So it wasn't you then?

That's a shame because I showed that picture to my daughter and she thought you looked alright.

Just have to tell her that it wasn't you after all
I'm a more attracting 6 ft 7 black man who's one of the better players in the NBA, tell her that.

I'm a more attracting 6 ft 7 black man who's one of the better players in the NBA, tell her that.
I'm not paying for the resleeve so it's a no from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back