Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

I've spent the past few months trying to catch up on horror movies, for one of my favourite genres there's so many crap movies.

I'm at the point where as soon as I see James Wan's name anywhere just straight turning it off. Saw was an anomaly for him IMO. Come @ me Carbine Chaos.

Went to see The Substance on a whim. Jeepers that was interesting. Borderline soft p0rn then absolute craziness.
Love horror but agree Wan produces some turds.

I really enjoyed Jackie Brown, even moreso this time around.

Django is a bit overrated. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is outstanding - I love it more than Pulp Fiction, but Pulp Fiction is just an all time great film.
I started going through his films one by one earlier this year when I had the time. I really enjoyed Jackie Brown too. I’d happily watch it again.

In saying that though, it’s also the last one I watched as I can’t bring myself to watch Kill Bill or beyond.

Is that the car one?

Yeah, the Death Proof car.

I started going through his films one by one earlier this year when I had the time. I really enjoyed Jackie Brown too. I’d happily watch it again.

In saying that though, it’s also the last one I watched as I can’t bring myself to watch Kill Bill or beyond.

You only got through the first 3 then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone think of any covers that are better than the original?
It’s My Life - No Doubt
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor

Didn’t Johnny Cash cover a song at some stage? And Michael Jackson went back in time and ripped off Alien Ant Farm.

It’s My Life - No Doubt
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor

Didn’t Johnny Cash cover a song at some stage? And Michael Jackson went back in time and ripped off Alien Ant Farm.
Sorry yes, No Doubt's version is so much better than the Talk Talk version.

I'm also quite fond of Tom Jones and the Cardigans cover of Burning Down the House. I'm not sure objectively it's better though

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Back