Preview Rd 15 Geelong V Blues Fri 21 Jun 740 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Scott, as wiley as he is, is simply replying to Kane the mouth Cornes, who had his say about Stengle loyalty. It doesnt suit negotiations (fair approach) to have the other party thinking they are accountable. Money is one thing, but it appears to me that Tyson isn't a natural fit socially, for Essendon or St Kilda. If it was my son, I'd suggest if he is happy and accepted at Geebangers, and playing well, then there is far less threat to his ongoing mental health.
Bird in the hand, grass is greener, all that.
Thats the problem though, it seems he isn't 100% happy at Geelong otherwise this would be a non issue.

I'm calling joint ownership Willo_
Carl Weathers Friendship GIF

Geelong captain Patrick Dangerfield is ready to return for the first time since round seven after fully recovering from his second hamstring strain of 2024, while Ollie Henry and Zach Tuohy are also set to face the Blues in front of a crowd forecast to reach 75,000.

West Australian wingman/half-back Lawson Humphries is expected to be included in the 26-man squad for the first time after a strong burst of VFL form, with the 2023 pick No.63 on the cusp of a debut.

From WAFL Ressies to the AFL. Go Laws.

Honestly don't think it is, he'll just be going through the game day process as an emergency
Hope he plays but you might be right - Hardie was on the extended bench vs Sydney and I was sure there would be a late out and that he’d play.
It feels a bit harsh on a kid who hasn’t debuted yet but I guess if they tell him he’s probably an emergency, but very close, maybe good encouragement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interchange28. Ollie Dempsey23. Gary Rohan34. Oisin Mullin
13. Jhye Clark12. Jack Bowes
Emergencies1. Rhys Stanley41. Mitch Hardie17. Lawson Humphries

Mullin, Clark or Rohan sub?

No Humphries.

GEELONG

In:
Z.Tuohy, O.Henry, P.Dangerfield
Out: S.Neale (omitted), R.Stanley (Injured), T.Bruhn (wrist)

R13 sub: Gary Rohan

Anyone still liking the MC. No ruck now.
Mullin and MOC still in. Baffling.

Neale didn't do enough so needs to do some more work in the VFL.

This is very different to the good changes, good emergencies post you initially had.
I’m personally happy with you first attempt, aslong as Rohan is sub again I’m ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back