Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I’m a bit sad. I remember these people growing up. An Australian icon are these dim sims. May she rest easy in the afterlife

Now I’m a bit sad. I remember these people growing up. An Australian icon are these dim sims. May she rest easy in the afterlife

Her son in law was a great mate of mine , sadly he had a fatal heart attack watching the footy on Easter Saturday about 5 years ago and he liked me disliked the dim sims

Her son in law was a great mate of mine , sadly he had a fatal heart attack watching the footy on Easter Saturday about 5 years ago and he liked me disliked the dim sims
I liked them growing up but the new recipe are a bit too spicy for me now though.

I lived in Cobden Street until we moved to Mortlake. My dad worked on the South Melbourne council for years. Not sure if you know him though. Worked for the Swans in some capacity but not sure what

How's the body holding up mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the body holding up mate?
The hip is slowly getting better but still sore though at times. I’m getting an exercise bike on the weekend, I’m hoping this helps. Thank you

The hip is slowly getting better but still sore though at times. I’m getting an exercise bike on the weekend, I’m hoping this helps. Thank you

Fingers crossed mate

You're in PERTH mate. How crowded can your trains be!
When I went over to Perth last year, half of their stations are slightly longer versions of a Melbourne or Sydney tram super stop. Quite cute actually. Took me back about 20 years before all the Melbourne train stations got upgraded as part of the level crossing removals.

I don’t know where I hurt myself this time exactly to be honest. I think it’s the muscle just below the hip and above the hamstring. It’s a strange one. Mooch recommended me deconrub patches, so I’m trying them today to see if they help.

I don’t know where I hurt myself this time exactly to be honest. I think it’s the muscle just below the hip and above the hamstring. It’s a strange one. Mooch recommended me deconrub patches, so I’m trying them today to see if they help.
Love those patches for when I pull a muscle in my back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back