question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

They put it on! Just like there walk and that feminine style that appears out of no where.

IMO It's all an act, but there comfortable with putting it on, because in the gay community its seen as a msg stating they are a 'CSIADB'... 'Chick stuck in a dudes body'.

To think that suddenly a guys voice is transformed soon as he admits he's gay is very far fetched.

There just chciks stuck in a dudes body and acting, sounding like a female is the only way they can feel normal... Yer, weird i know. But there's allot weirder scarier people out there.

David Cross does a pretty amusing bit of stand up about this topic. He rightly points out that "Not all gay guys have the voice but only gay guys have it".

I went to school with a couple of guys that both spoke in this way, long before they probably knew what gay meant. They both turned out to be raging homosexuals.

David Cross does a pretty amusing bit of stand up about this topic. He rightly points out that "Not all gay guys have the voice but only gay guys have it".

Ian Thorpe come out yet?

hey everyone, ive got a question:
im annoyed about something, theres a bee in my bonnet

because i swear this girl the other night (context of where and how i know her i will not disclose) was gay, but lets just say i knew her for quite some time. questions arising about her sexuality was her reluctance to take me in as a friend initially (that changed) and the other thing is she has tattoos, but on her feet... of a ladybird. she also likes the singer Pink

... but the weirdest thing happened

she kissed me

... on the lips!

and shes got a cute face for a gay girl too

*confused*

*should i just ask her?*
Are you a guy or a chick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back