News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The green and purple piping around the arms and neck aren't great. They feel like too much. If they kept those blue or white and just had the purple and green in the middle of the jumper that would look much better imho.

It's one game, it's a great cause and we'll probably sell a truckload of them to kids
I think I can deal with it

For the sake of that great cause and also to anchor ourselves to this marquee game forever, I'd even be prepared to drop royal blue for this one game a year and go with some combination of purple, white, and green bounding roo.

Not that it looks particularly poor in isolation, but the predominantly navy blue ‘24 supporters kit isn’t going to do us any favours this week.

I’ll be going for as much lighter/royal blue as possible.

Not that it looks particularly poor in isolation, but the predominantly navy blue ‘24 supporters kit isn’t going to do us any favours this week.

I’ll be going for as much lighter/royal blue as possible.
Yep. Doesn't help the north supporters don't turn up to games thing if it's a sea of navy on Good Friday. In saying that, I didn't see much of this year's kit walking around on Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back