Preview Preview/Changes - Round 4 v West Coast at Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Talked up McDonald's game in the VFL (ugh)
GOODSTUFF GOODWIN!!! Keep the West Cocaine Match Committee on their toes!!!

He's just being a bit shifty, nothing to see here!

Gotta say, I never really liked the mid-season trade period idea but if it means we can **** off tom macdonald then I'm right in it.

Last edited:
GOODSTUFF GOODWIN!!! Keep the West Cocaine Match Committee on their toes!!!

He's just being a bit shifty, nothing to see here!

Gotta say, I never really liked the mid-season trade period idea but if it means we can * off tom macdonald then I'm right in it.

I like it coz if you cop a run of injuries and youre sitting top 2 or something your season isn't wasted.

Mid-season trade period, eh.

I think list management is an art, as is being creative and flexible with your players.

Collingwood gambled on Darcy Cameron leading the ruck and sold off Grundy to free cap space to invest in other areas. Now they're crying out for a mid-season trade period - sucked in I reckon.

• Completely ruled out Gawn for the next month
  • Brown won't play if he trains any less than 100% today
  • Talked up McDonald's game in the VFL (ugh)
  • Wants to give Petty more time up forward, but he'll also be required to play back at times
  • Loved Jordon's game
  • Pickett obviously in, but they still haven't decided who for
  • Like's the idea of a mid-season trade period

Also when asked about Pickett signing, said hopeful.

Mid-season trade period, eh.

I think list management is an art, as is being creative and flexible with your players.

Collingwood gambled on Darcy Cameron leading the ruck and sold off Grundy to free cap space to invest in other areas. Now they're crying out for a mid-season trade period - sucked in I reckon.
This is what the rookie list is for, to cover off contingency plans.
cutting it fine on talls is there fault.

Can we trade posters to another forum?
I’m in discussions with the Essendon board - they will probably ask for a first rounder for you so there is a way to go before we get it done

West Coast imo where improving this season, but they've been decimated since the derby. This goes from a game we expect to win, to a game we should be ruthless in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the extended bench, it'll likely just be Pickett for Brown.

Chandler and Rivers 0% chance of getting dropped obviously, and JJ would be extremely unlucky after a good game last week.

As mentioned earlier in the week, this will be a good chance to trial the smaller forward line.

Last edited:
The language around kozzy is more positive than Jackson last year at least.
Unless he puts pen to paper it’s never positive.

So we need to start planning for a team without him.

I think clubs should be able to set a reasonable cut off period for players to sign, if they don’t sign by that date then they are forced to a 12 month deal upon contract expiring, or if they don’t want that, play in the VFL until your contract is up.

Players want to hold out for the best deal, but clubs need to plan with their employees. Incredibly frustrating how they hold their club to ransom before potentially walking out on them, most of the time protracting it to get a great deal.

Unless he puts pen to paper it’s never positive.

So we need to start planning for a team without him.

I think clubs should be able to set a reasonable cut off period for players to sign, if they don’t sign by that date then they are forced to a 12 month deal upon contract expiring, or if they don’t want that, play in the VFL until your contract is up.

Players want to hold out for the best deal, but clubs need to plan with their employees. Incredibly frustrating how they hold their club to ransom before potentially walking out on them, most of the time protracting it to get a great deal.

Clubs also force out contracted players more and more these days, its a two way street.

Clubs also force out contracted players more and more these days, its a two way street.
No they don't mate, they literally can't force anyone to leave. Players still get to pick where they go it's not even close to balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back