Post here if you're extremely happy the Grand Final is not being held in Perf ?

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got the ability to keep the shovelling state whining forever, and the ability to send the GF to Queensland as a giant fu** you gesture.

So that's two other things we've got.
Yes, you’ve also got Australia’s greatest chance of staying indoors for the next few weeks :thumbsu:

Yes, you’ve also got Australia’s greatest chance of staying indoors for the next few weeks :thumbsu:

Not where I live.

Walk on the beach every morning, golf every afternoon. Situation normal.

Only meaningful restriction is that the pubs are closed and we are not allowed house guests. The former I don't give a shit about, and the second is an outright positive.

Yeah I'm still laughing over that one, we pretty much destroyed you for the whole of 2019...its taken Melbum 18 months to shake off that emotional destruction of a fragile bunch of exers and 1st round draftees.
Watching Collingwood choke the week after made up for the disappointment.
Bennell, Morton and Armstrong.
Can't remember the last WC Exer who was good enough for Melbourne. Paul Johnson maybe?

Watching Collingwood choke the week after made up for the disappointment.
Bennell, Morton and Armstrong.
Can't remember the last WC Exer who was good enough for Melbourne. Paul Johnson maybe?

Craig Turley ???

Extremely happy it's not in Perth. No doubt the proviso would have been letting in a stack of covid-riddled Vicco bottom feeders addicted to their gravy train. No thanks.

Imagine Vic floggos thinking they were getting in here on their own terms?

source.gif

lol nice melt :tearsofjoy::thumbsu:

most grown ups accept the decisions they make instead of running around blaming everyone else when those decisions become inconvenient, you want to have your cake and eat it too

tenor.gif

C’mon Tiges, your actions are showing you really do not want the AFL to be allowed in QLD.

Why you trying so hard to have the GF moved to SA or WA though? 🤣👏👏

1599223834784.png

Nice try AFL, a team full of draft concessions didn't bring in the QLD crowds so why not try plan B, give them the granny and maybe those rugby die hards will switch over to the gAyFL! The WAFL grand final will be the bigger GF this year and with victorians practically extinct by next year the WAFL will be the next home of the AFL. Aaaaaahh!!

lol nice melt :tearsofjoy::thumbsu:

most grown ups accept the decisions they make instead of running around blaming everyone else when those decisions become inconvenient, you want to have your cake and eat it too

tenor.gif
I hope your Vic comrades are grown up enough to accept responsibility for the older citizens they've killed for deciding they don't have to isolate.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cudos to the Club over this, they just go about their business as usual after having a stake driven through their hearts even after being told no round 18 home game. Imagine how it would of gone down if Clarko or Chris Scott were in this position..? the whinges would be heard from every media outlet in the Universe.

"a stake driven through their hearts"
😀

You've played more games at Optus than Hawfs and Cats have at the MCG and KP combined
But don't let the facts get in the way of a good old "We're not whinging" whinge

Anyone who watched Brisbane v Collingwood yesterday and is still happy with this decision does not know shit about football. Fair dinkum.

Do they really care? The only attraction of any gf to Western Australians is the opportunity it gives for its elites to travel to Melbourne like
marauding hordes and behave like the hillbillies they are when they get there.

Anyone who watched Brisbane v Collingwood yesterday and is still happy with this decision does not know sh*t about football. Fair dinkum.

They can hold in war torn Kabul or Baghdad for all I care. Anywhere but Perf/Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Australia makes me happy 🤡🤡🤡

vrXeUgKB93azvSH5TWScdu2E6wE=.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you're extremely happy the Grand Final is not being held in Perf ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back