Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

tzTMI2e.jpg

LOL Soldout stadium again eh Kochead:D
Is that a white tarp I see??
More people in China watching us play than in Hobart watching Norf , crowd grew on last year but by all means whack away

More people in China watching us play than in Hobart watching Norf , crowd grew on last year but by all means whack away
That’s bullshit.
You need to look at the photos released overnight. I’ve seen more people watching little league. They asked Caro about the game on Offsiders this morning....and she said...NEXT:D

That’s bullshit.
You need to look at the photos released overnight. I’ve seen more people watching little league. They asked Caro about the game on Offsiders this morning....and she said...NEXT:D
Nah it isn’t its just BS cos that’s what you want it to be

And Caro being the arbiter on if China will work or not ummm ok

If the concept was a shit pile why are Vics trying to get in on it?

Why did more people watch a game in China than Tassie

This thing likely won’t work long term but for now facts are people want it to continue

Nah it isn’t its just BS cos that’s what you want it to be

And Caro being the arbiter on if China will work or not ummm ok

Why did more people watch a game in China than Tassie

This thing likely won’t work long term but for now facts are people want it to continue
Have tv figures been released for the Adelaide Stadium game?

You haven’t heard??

1. Gold Coast told you to GAGF after making twice as much money from a recently moved home game than in China.

2. Victorian Andrews gubment has pumped thousands into China the past two years for sweet far call return.

3. St Kilda can’t pull a crowd in Victoria...they may as well not pull a crowd in China to continue the trend.

4. AFL will prop up St Kilda with more $$ anyway...therefore they will go where they are told to go.

Who cares...
Absolutely nobody except YOU FAR KING Puffers LOL

You haven’t heard??

1. Gold Coast told you to GAGF after making twice as much money from a recently moved home game than in China.

2. Victorian Andrews gubment has pumped thousands into China the past two years for sweet far call return.

3. St Kilda can’t pull a crowd in Victoria...they may as well not pull a crowd in China to continue the trend.

4. AFL will prop up St Kilda with more $$ anyway...therefore they will go where they are told to go.

I hope this goes on for years / each year will get worse and worse

Love it

You haven’t heard??

Well stfu about it then, idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You haven’t heard??

1. Cool story got a link? Or is it just more imagination
2. Why are they pumping in the cash in the first place? If the bay13 brains trust of you and Subaru think it’s so shit it must be right?! Why are the crows trying to do something in India?
3. St Kildas problems aren’t mine or Ports and how do you know it will even be them ? Link ?
4. See point 3

While I’m rustling those jimmys you melting flog and while the Paer are wasting taxpayers money I’ll continue to have an opinion.
You’re an embarrassment to footy.o_O
So you do care, or don't..which is it? Either way, I don't think you should be having a go at people just for trying something.

Still so salty from the showdown...aren't you...
upload_2018-5-20_20-6-18.png

Crows supporters everywhere so very jealous of Port's success in China. Meanwhile Crows fail to grow further in Australia. They have plateaued, squeezed every $ they can from their limited channels and rely on finals cash winnings for profits.

Meanwhile Port's China footprint is growing every year and so are their partnerships. Port's international educational stream is growing and their eBusiness stream is just starting. It was great seeing the local Chinese playing AFL after the main game, so many locals having fun.

So you do care, or don't..which is it? Either way, I don't think you should be having a go at people just for trying something.

Still so salty from the showdown...aren't you...
View attachment 500123
I couldn’t give a flyingrats clacker about your stupid venture.

I do care that the wasted money could be better spent on grass roots footy in Oz. Spend the money out in the country areas not in some backwater third world dung heap!
Pfft.. Showdown...what a piss weak deflection. That’s water under the bridge.

I couldn’t give a flyingrats clacker about your stupid venture.

I do care that the wasted money could be better spent on grass roots footy in Oz. Spend the money out in the country areas not in some backwater third world dung heap!
Pfft.. Showdown...what a piss weak deflection. That’s water under the bridge.
Nothing is "water under the bridge" to you. You can't move on from anything...

I'm sure there's plenty being spent on grass roots footy etc.

Now shush up and go watch the showdown from halftime...You did record it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back