Logan Evans
Aliir
Bergman
Houston
Sweet
Rozee
Boak (just, thanks to his pension card)
Mead
Burgoyne (just, thanks to his early career stage)

The rest can piss off. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. All of them: Wines, Butters, JHF, DBJ, Lord (king laziness), Georgiades (today), Drew, Dumby Ratugolea, the list goes on.

Lord on fire. 0 possessions. 1 tackle

He’s being told to play from behind. So he needs Richmonds defenders to be holograms to have a chance in the contests.

Games so broken, everyone is questioning that as HTB. It wasn't. Wasn't even close. Picked it up, tackled immediately, and disposed of with a handball spoiled by Rioli when he could. But everyone is so friggin confused to the damn rules, fans, commentators, umpires, everyone.

I just hate that it is so inconsistent, that should set a precedent and not be called when this situation happens again. But it will be, and no one will question it.

That's what I despise about the state of the AFL. The pure inconsistency.

We have a few. JHF choosing to only run one way. DBJ, Drew and Lord trailing their opponents all half.

Dude I like you as a poster but fk me maybe take some uppers or something
We have a shitload of lazy footballers.

Pass marks today for
BZT
Logan Evans
Aliir
Bergman
Houston
Sweet
Rozee
Boak (just, thanks to his pension card)
Mead
Burgoyne (just, thanks to his early career stage)

The rest can piss off. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. All of them: Wines, Butters, JHF, DBJ, Lord (king laziness), Georgiades (today), Drew, Dumby Ratugolea, the list goes on.

Piss butters, JHF and Georgiadis off…

Ok

Butters not having a good night, he is trying to do too much and getting forced in errors. Ollie Lord has not had a possession in a half of football and that is not good enough.

On the credit side Logan Evans looks a player. He can take a mark and he is a good kick. I guess if he stays around Hinkley long enough those traits will be drummed out of him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as people love to use Dixon as the excuse for why Marshall and Lord have sucked gigantic donkey dong this year, he's still a much better footballer than both of them. And he is a long way from his best, which is saying something.

Lol what?

We’ve gone through Dixon so much this half, he’s had more footy directed through him than the rest of the kfs combined and were much worse for it.

Our kfs are worse for it, our forward line is worse for it. Our mids are much worse having no leading targets or even space for our other it’s to lead into as if they would even waste their time doing that just to be spectators watching the ball sail over their head to Dixon anyway.

he’s a net loss for us.

Playing Dixon and esava should be investigated for match fixing.

The mids honestly looked like they were gonna come out and drop the game because their reaction to that was a thousand yard stare and not saying a word but thinking man im done with this bumpkin

Dude I like you as a poster but fk me maybe take some uppers or something

Piss butters, JHF and Georgiadis off…

Ok
Mate. They’re not playing well enough. If they’re doing so because they want Hinkley out, so be it. But they’re better than this. I’m watching for two way efforts. They weren’t there last week, and they’re not, this week. Forget the streaming runs, watch the lack of chase, standing around the edges of packs, slowness to get back. Maybe they’ve all checked out. But the criticism of these fancy midfielders is highly justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back