Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Happier times for the Double Blues

FMD. Were top hats and morning suits a requirement at this Sturt luncheon to celebrate the marriage of Prince Charles and Lady Diana? Pompous pretenders.

The Sturt/Norwood marriage to get that 2nd SA AFL licence ended the same way as the marriage between Charlies and Diana btw *. And we all know what position Sturt would have been required to assume in that relationship. The way they talk about heritage and expect us to blank out the fact they were prepared to ditch it in a heart beat to be Norwoods path to a Basheer preferred duopoly continues to amuse.

(*without the 'I want to be your tampon' adulterous phone chats of course....AFAIK).

Last edited:
Oh and who at Adelaide thought a forward line with Walker, Fogarty, Thilthorpe and Himmelberg against Hawthorn's fast rebound game was a good idea?
It'll be interesting to see how it goes at the Cattery this week - the word for Saturday is bucketing down, and it'll be around 5 degrees.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes at the Cattery this week - the word for Saturday is bucketing down, and it'll be around 5 degrees.

I’ve heard taxpayers are funding a temporary roof to be installed and hydronic heating under the grass.

Lucky they have all that government funding to ensure a great playing surface

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it won’t happen but should the AFL have a full historic reset?

Starting from 1986, all legacy leagues referred to equally, all Medals renamed to modern AFL greats.

Copeland Tony Lockett
Norm Smith Dustin Martin
Brownlow Chris Judd?
1st end of season trophy Kevin Sheedy?

Premierships won start from 86.

anything else?

I know it won’t happen but should the AFL have a full historic reset?

Starting from 1986, all legacy leagues referred to equally, all Medals renamed to modern AFL greats.

Copeland Tony Lockett
Norm Smith Dustin Martin
Brownlow Chris Judd?
1st end of season trophy Kevin Sheedy?

Premierships won start from 86.

anything else?
seems a bit of arseing around for not much gain

SANFL & WAFL players from the glory days of yore don't fall under the AFL medical plan for past players I doubt they'll ever want that to change.

Keen to know who you have a hard on for at Port now, or do you only have eyes for Bonner?

#Boner4Bonner
Im not going to shy away from my protection of Bonner as I truly believe he was harshly delt with at our club & so called supporters. Like all of us we have our favorite players, not sure why I should be smashed for supporting any of our players and especially the one I like, this is what this platform is for, having an opinion. I will continue to follow him and show support when needed. Your immature comment again shows the lack of intelligence of most who comment on this site. Says alot more about you than me!

As for my new favorite at Port, well Frankey Evans when given a good opportunity goes well, his last 3 weeks have been solid. Happy? or are you going to slap me for this also?

Saints fans have 100% turned on Bonner now after the initial honeymoon period where they thought Bonner getting 30 disposals was a "positive"

They dread his appearance in the team
Only the unintelligent ones like you, most support him and back him up with credible data not speculative uneducated dribble like yourself. Facts are, he is having a career best year, and not surprising based on the role and support he seems to get, unlike when he was at our club.

Only the unintelligent ones like you, most support him and back him up with credible data not speculative uneducated dribble like yourself. Facts are, he is having a career best year, and not surprising based on the role and support he seems to get, unlike when he was at our club.
If you were educated yourself you'd know its drivel not dribble in this context.

The unintelligent ones like me?

I'm not a saints fan lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back