Port Adelaide vs Brisbane Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess I was wrong last week, Brisbane havent been replaced as a favourite of the umpires, as I type the Power have won by 2 points. The umpires did their absolute to get Brisbane over the line but they fell short, what a shame. Hope they have the greatest security force in the world at AAMI because there should be 30,000 people waiting outside to kill those biased pricks

Corruption is alive and well in the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eddiesmith said:
I guess I was wrong last week, Brisbane havent been replaced as a favourite of the umpires, as I type the Power have won by 2 points. The umpires did their absolute to get Brisbane over the line but they fell short, what a shame. Hope they have the greatest security force in the world at AAMI because there should be 30,000 people waiting outside to kill those biased pricks

Typical Collingwood supporter. Even when Brisbane lose (to another team!) they are still looking for excuses.

eddiesmith said:

Twit......Take those black eyes off, did you actually watch this match?

Dry Rot said:
Game over, but I wonder what each side will take out of this?

I don't think Port will be too upset. It was more a case of them taking the foot off the pedal rather than being beaten when they were at their best. Port were much better when it really counted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide vs Brisbane Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back