3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you have the upgrade for porygon? If so I can be your trade partner. I've also got a Bagon breeding program if you're desperate.

I have a trading partner (My fiance is playing Sun version), issue is I am missing the upgrade. You get given a Porygon with an upgrade post game.

I have a Bagon now so am happy, was just a pain to find in the first place (1% spawn rate).

I have a trading partner (My fiance is playing Sun version), issue is I am missing the upgrade. You get given a Porygon with an upgrade post game.

I have a Bagon now so am happy, was just a pain to find in the first place (1% spawn rate).

Wish my fiancé was playing Sun version.

...and that I also had a fiancé. Or sun version and a spare DS.

Wish my fiancé was playing Sun version.

...and that I also had a fiancé. Or sun version and a spare DS.

Yeah I am one of those lucky ones that found a pretty nerd to settle down with :p She was the one trying to get me to rush the delivery from EB Games.

So I caught Lunala in one Ultra Ball.

Not exactly the same challenge as Mewtwo was back in the originals.
Second quick ball for me with Solgaleo.

Tapu Koko was an absolute bastard though. ~50 Ultra balls.

I used Alolan Raichu during my play through, was a beast.

I don't really care about base stats though, everything's pretty even when just doing the story.
I'm using it and absolutely hate it. Can't take any sort of neutral physical hit or it's dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After getting my ass handed to me by the fire totem Pokemon I have had to make some changes to the team. IE: add one.

My team...

726.png
Level 25

037-a.png
Level 19
104.png
Level 20
744.png
Level 18
737.png
Level 20

I needed to add Rockruff in there since I was getting torn apart. I was going to wait for a Geodude for my rock pokemon but he'll have to do for now. Torrocat, Cubone and Vulpix are locks but the other 3 spots might change.

iBeng you were right. I forgot how slow Cubone/Marowak was. So annoying

So after bringing my Rockruff from level 11 to 20 I decided to give that totem Salazzle another go.

Cubone gets through the first 2 Pokémon fairly well. Get to the totem Pokémon.
Quick claw then a bonemerang and it's over LOL.

How many f***ing pats and berries to get my God damn Pichu to evolve?
That stuff doesn't make a difference to it's friendship level.

You just have to keep walking around with it in your party and use it in battle as much as you can with letting it black out.

Mine evolved around level 19 after catching it at level 3 and I never gave it anything or did any of the refresh stuff.

That stuff doesn't make a difference to it's friendship level.

You just have to keep walking around with it in your party and use it in battle as much as you can with letting it black out.

Mine evolved around level 19 after catching it at level 3 and I never gave it anything or did any of the refresh stuff.
I think if you make it hold the soothe bell that works. Helped with my munchlax.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back