Player X vs Player Y Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvey Vs Rioli Vs Goodes?

I'd tend to go with rioli from that group, think hes set for a big one this year, wherever clarkson wants to put him, goodes ive heard will be generally play forward which i tend to think will enable him to get some huge scores but some pretty lowly ones as well, harvey is a dead set gun and ive had him the last few yrs but not everyone can be like dustin fletcher and play like a 20yr old in there 30s, tend to think boomers set to slow down, but i would love to be proven wrong.

My question would be Higgins, Jetta, Yarren Vs 2 of the previous group and a kid, currently have krakouer(snr.) as fwd 7 and Matera, Muzugu and richardson on the pine, and if the second option is chosen, which kid should i pick. Thanks in advance.

Bruce VS Deledio?

Is it just a no-brainer to take Lids, or do people think Bruce could fare really well at the Hawks?

I'd tend to go with rioli from that group, think hes set for a big one this year, wherever clarkson wants to put him, goodes ive heard will be generally play forward which i tend to think will enable him to get some huge scores but some pretty lowly ones as well, harvey is a dead set gun and ive had him the last few yrs but not everyone can be like dustin fletcher and play like a 20yr old in there 30s, tend to think boomers set to slow down, but i would love to be proven wrong.

My question would be Higgins, Jetta, Yarren Vs 2 of the previous group and a kid, currently have krakouer(snr.) as fwd 7 and Matera, Muzugu and richardson on the pine, and if the second option is chosen, which kid should i pick. Thanks in advance.

2 of the previous (Higgins and Jetta) and a rookie is my preferred option.

Dion Prestia looks a solid rookie pick up at this stage. With Mzungu and Richo both arguably capable of averaging 70+ this year it would be a waste to not start one of them on the ground.

Mine is: 2 of Dangerfield Yarran Sylvia and Gray

Atm iv got yarran and sylvia
Cheers

I think they are all a waste of money.

I was on the Sylvia train early, but he has missed far too much football and is still yet to average the 100 ppg+

I can't see Yarran being a keeper either so there a better option at his price

hey guys,
I'm not too sure on these too;
Jack Ziebell vs Liam Anthony
Both underpriced due to injuries last year, but both capable in my opinion.
At this stage i've got Anthony

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO, Higgins, and that's in my side.

Why not both? Higgins is in the best 22 at the bulldogs, whilst Knights is the best cash cow in the forwards to be honest (closely followed by Gamble though).

Have said this before, I think people need to take a risk on at least one of Gamble, Vezpremi, Knights or even Petrie as a lower/mid price forward who is going to increase in price. Just need to figure out which one will increase the most.

At the moment, would think that Knights leades Gamble, with Vez in third, whilst Petrie missing the opening two rounds leaves him in last place..

hey guys,
I'm not too sure on these too;
Jack Ziebell vs Liam Anthony
Both underpriced due to injuries last year, but both capable in my opinion.
At this stage i've got Anthony

Both injury prone players, whilst Anthony has shown he can score well (averaged 90 + in one season), if his body holds up, he could become a premium.

I had him in my side, only for me to change my strategy and chase coin to get Bartell in my side.

Broughton vs Enright vs Duffield

Enright would be safer in that he is durable, Broughton might score a few more if he stays on the park. I'd lean towards Enright myself, depending on the mix of the rest of your side.

I dont have any other cats players that why I'm leaning toward Enright.

Swan v Pendlebury.

Swan was a lock for me but after Pendlebury's preseason and the fact that he's cheaper might sway me in his favour.

Would love to have both but with the byes this isn't viable.

What do people think and why??

Why not both? Higgins is in the best 22 at the bulldogs, whilst Knights is the best cash cow in the forwards to be honest (closely followed by Gamble though).

Have said this before, I think people need to take a risk on at least one of Gamble, Vezpremi, Knights or even Petrie as a lower/mid price forward who is going to increase in price. Just need to figure out which one will increase the most.

At the moment, would think that Knights leades Gamble, with Vez in third, whilst Petrie missing the opening two rounds leaves him in last place..

Had both but can only fit one now. I'm expecting Higgins to avg higher but thinking that knights' points-dollar value will be better

Swan v Pendlebury.

Swan was a lock for me but after Pendlebury's preseason and the fact that he's cheaper might sway me in his favour.

Would love to have both but with the byes this isn't viable.

What do people think and why??
Swan. Both of them haven't been playing full out this preseason, but Swan is a ball magnet. In saying that Pendles is a gun as well, so either option should be good, but Swan you have a potential captain, not sure you can put that same trust into Pendles just yet.

[Pendlebury and Montagna] OR [Swan and B Harvey (9k more)]?
Depends on captaincy really and team structure. Swan is a better choice than Pendles but Montagna is a much better option than Harvey. If you're happy giving Goddard or someone similar your captaincy then I'd go with the first option.

GILBERT (FWD) + HARBROW (DEF) VS HARVEY (FWD) + ADCOCK (DEF)??

Thinking the first way at the mo...
Eugh, I don't really like either option to be honest but I'd probably go with the second option because at least Harvey is a Keeper. Can't really say that about the other 3. Adcock is undepriced too which gives him a little bit of a positive.

D Thomas or K Jack?
Again I don't know if either are good picks, and to be honest I can't split them. I think it depends on who you have already in your team in terms of byes. Maybe Thomas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back