Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

I ventured out for about a 3.5k-4k last night and it took me about 20 minutes so I'll keep every bit of fitness i'm clinging to thanks Karjam. But I'm more than happy to go for a run with u whenever u r heading out!

Don't be silly Akka you would walk faster than I could run

Had 30 on the track, had a 3km time trial some players very impressive some not, but overall a good turnout and a lot of new faces which was good to see, will be a lot younger side this year. I lasted 2 laps in the time trial have a lot of work to do, maybe akka you can lend me some of your fitness!

Is their still enough depth there karjam to be a top side this year. Heard eight premiership players have left to other clubs and retirements

Is their still enough depth there karjam to be a top side this year. Heard eight premiership players have left to other clubs and retirements

Yes we have lost a few but confident we should play finals have picked up some handy younger players which is good for the club

Yes we have lost a few but confident we should play finals have picked up some handy younger players which is good for the club

yeh mate I am hopeing there is more success again, good clubs deserve good results and by the way did Dixie Dwyer train or is it to early for him to start

come on mercs dixie does not start yet! to much fast food at home :D:D:D
yeh mate I am hopeing there is more success again, good clubs deserve good results and by the way did Dixie Dwyer train or is it to early for him to start

Well how many games did matt play in the ones ?
Because gav played 3 or 4.
i dont think that dookie would miss kitto that much. he's brother is the one out of the 2 of them that is the better player!(matty kitto)

Who is going to hold down full foward this year? karjam at the east.
Any chance of it being mat mahoney

Both only played a couple of gmes each, with limited time on the ground.

That has been thing that gives Matt and his old man the sh#ts about United is they used him as a spare parts man. I remember when I was playing at United and Chilcott was coach they did the same thing and Franky was not a happy man and this year has toped it off and that another reason why Matty is heading of to Dookie this year.

That has been thing that gives Matt and his old man the sh#ts about United is they used him as a spare parts man. I remember when I was playing at United and Chilcott was coach they did the same thing and Franky was not a happy man and this year has toped it off and that another reason why Matty is heading of to Dookie this year.

Sooks footys a team game just do what the coach tells ya. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Dixie wasn't there, he was working he is on the road a fair bit these days but he will be playing and is also on the committee this year which is great.

As an interested on looker I am wondering how Berrigan are shaping up. I heard that a few ex players are returning and they had signed a new coach from over Shepparton way and he is bringing a few players to the club. Any updates???

Spare parts man, I doubt it. He only got a game because of his consistent performances in the twos. He was a top 2nds player but neither him nor Gav were up to senior level in the GV. On the rare occassions they got a run, they were out of their depth and had no idea of the pace of the game, they got slaughtered. Unfortuanately both Frank and uncle Gary had this unrealistic view of the football abilities of their boys which was way of touch. They were not and never will be senior GV contributors, they just don't have it. Matt will absolutely dominate at Dookie and good luck to him.

Spare parts man, I doubt it. He only got a game because of his consistent performances in the twos. He was a top 2nds player but neither him nor Gav were up to senior level in the GV. On the rare occassions they got a run, they were out of their depth and had no idea of the pace of the game, they got slaughtered. Unfortuanately both Frank and uncle Gary had this unrealistic view of the football abilities of their boys which was way of touch. They were not and never will be senior GV contributors, they just don't have it. Matt will absolutely dominate at Dookie and good luck to him.

Beaglehound i am guessing you wont be revealing your name in a hurry after them statements

Don't know the guys or never seen them play, but if they were out of their depth, had no idea of the pace of the game, and got slaughtered, I would doubt it very much if they would dominate at Dookie.

Don't know the guys or never seen them play, but if they were out of their depth, had no idea of the pace of the game, and got slaughtered, I would doubt it very much if they would dominate at Dookie.

Yeh I think the hound went a little bit over the top with his review of the kitto boys' abilities. I would say they would be servicable GV players without being spectacular but He has probably seen a few more of their
games than me. Sould go pretty well in the PDFL

Yeh I think the hound went a little bit over the top with his review of the kitto boys' abilities. I would say they would be servicable GV players without being spectacular but He has probably seen a few more of their
games than me. Sould go pretty well in the PDFL
there is still a big difference between a great 2's player and an ok seniors player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back